Don’t use “ Garbage time” excuse!

Buffalo Boy

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Instead of continuing to be a douche by using irony in a sentence I’ll try to explain this simply.

QB 1 and QB 2 are facing roughly the same coverage and defensive effort in the last quarter of the game.

QB 1 sucks. QB 2 looks good.

A fair supposition would be that QB 2 is better than QB 1. 

The point of the thread is Peterman has QB skills and TT doesn’t therefore Peterman should play. 

If that’s an agenda, it’s my kind of agenda.

So you're saying we would make the playoffs if Peterman had started since week 1?  Well you're implying it! Ok, you implied nothing of the sort but... here's a an overly simplistic argument that is completely unrelated to the previous exchange!!!  Check and mate.  Damn I'm good. B-)

21 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

And the 12th thread about TT and the QB after the defense gives up 47 points and 300 yards rushing.  

TT was bad today.  The play calling was terrible after the first drive. 

The personnel decisions by McD are awful.  Why is Ducasse starting?  Why is Tolbert the second RB? Why is Demarco on the field?  Why is Lorax playing OLB?  

Why does Cordy Glenn get no criticism for missing games?

Today TT was the 15th reason they lost.  The first 7 were the entire Bills defensive front. 8th was whatever DB was opposite White. 9, 10, an 11 were McD, Rico, and Frazier.  12, 13, and 14 were Ducasse, Mills, and Dawkins.  Then you get to TT.  Yes no less than 15 other players coaches stunk it up today, but 90% of the threads are about the QB.  

This team needs to spend all four top picks next year on the lines.  

We possessed the ball  18 minutes to their 42...

18 minutes...

Say it with me EIGHTEEN MINUTES.

The best defense is a good offense. They cant score if they dont have the ball, and we beat 0 teams in the NFL with 3 points. ZERO. If Taylor drops 35 and we still get blown out I'll listen to your argument about defense, but as it is they already gifted Taylor 5 wins this year he didnt deserve.

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

So you're saying we would make the playoffs if Peterman had started since week 1?  Well you're implying it! Ok, you implied nothing of the sort but... here's a an overly simplistic argument that is completely unrelated to the previous exchange!!!  Check and mate.  Damn I'm good. B-)

I would say we're 8-1 with Peterman under center. Loss to the saints.

13 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Not as good as Peterman???

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

We possessed the ball  18 minutes to their 42...

18 minutes...

Say it with me EIGHTEEN MINUTES.

The best defense is a good offense. They cant score if they dont have the ball, and we beat 0 teams in the NFL with 3 points. ZERO. If Taylor drops 35 and we still get blown out I'll listen to your argument about defense, but as it is they already gifted Taylor 5 wins this year he didnt deserve.

I would say we're 8-1 with Peterman under center. Loss to the saints.

Woh there fella!!! Slow that roll!!!

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Not as good as Peterman???

Woh there fella!!! Slow that roll!!!

Why is that? I say we won exactly zero games off of Taylors play and each we lost, except NO, was directly a result of his being unable to move the football. Assuming that Peterman was not an utter dumpster fire, I'd expect him to convert the same turnovers into field goals that Taylor did, plus pick up another first down or two. It's really not a stretch.