Thanks for the invite!

cd1

Thanks very much! I know this club concept is a good one, I'm just trying to figure out how best to take advantage of it. I happened to start this club, but I want anybody and everybody (in ROC) to participate, invite others, and take ownership. 

I haven't really met any other TSWers in person, so I'm basing the invites off of searching for users from Rochester and surrounding suburbs, and just scanning the forums for people who talk about ROC. 

On 11/12/2017 at 10:42 PM, jaybee said:

Thanks for taking the initiative to start this and for adding us to the list, Jimmy10.  Our record as a sub-group is........0-1.  Dayum !!  

Lets hope we are over .500 at years end.

GO BILLS !!

Crap.  Now we're 0-3 since the formation of the club.  We must destroy it.  LOL !

Hell yeah!

I’m glad to see the club has grown to over 20 members. I’m not totally sure how to utilize the club yet, but it’s good to know it’s here. And I’ll reemphasize that this club should be for everyone. Feel free to add/invite other members from the ROC. 

How many here are season ticket holders or regularly attend the home games? Maybe we can have a meetup around one of the road games to end the season, especially if they’re meaningful games.