The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I'm up to my eyeballs in Cromwell (the dead one) for a project I'm writing now. So that comment was perfect timing for my life. :beer:

When I get home, I am getting on to Twitter and making a "Lord Protector" reply to him.  I'll share it with you.

Don't know why you're not following me.  Sidney Pegula was loving my anti-Bills snark Monday night.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/30/2018 at 8:56 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

7 min, worth the listen: 

If I were a Dem watching this video, I'd be crapping my pants. Maybe it's just the frequency that the interwebs offers, but damn if I don't see a lot of black people turning away from the Dems, finally realizing what we mean by the Dem Plantation.

Never thought I'd see this in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link:

Dq3dKcaU0AAszo0.jpg:large

Okay, I call BS on that kind of ad. The second paragraph is  the tip-off. No idiot trying to hire people to sit and listen to Obama would be Peace enough to comment that "similar campaign stops...have not been filled to capacity."

Meanwhile...

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If I were a Dem watching this video, I'd be crapping my pants. Maybe it's just the frequency that the interwebs offers, but damn if I don't see a lot of black people turning away from the Dems, finally realizing what we mean by the Dem Plantation.

Confirmation bias.  

It's one of the features of the modern internet: it increases the tendency for people to seek out only those interactions that reinforce their beliefs.  It's all but unavoidable - I'm hyper-aware of it, and I still can't avoid it.  It's really to the point that you can't believe anything you read.

• Like (+1) 2