ot- who is drinking tonight

mead107

wow - is that all a woman is to you? A piece of meat? Something to get "lucky" with? Women are beautiful flowers, who are delicate, and need our love and support, not some piece of as from which to "score" with... geez..

:angry:!! :P:lol::D

264393[/snapback]

If they're not sore in the morning, ya didn't do your job

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, how about trying some BEER. i know it doesn't go as good with your pedicures, but at least try it

:angry:

264376[/snapback]

And how. Gordon Biersh Marzen tonight.

In fact, Gordon Biersch Marzen everynight. Some people think I'm an alcoholic. I'm not an alcoholic. I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.

Is this a "power of suggestion" sort of thing???

264395[/snapback]

Well, for me it's just a natural reaction any time someone else on here starts openly talking about his sausage

Going to the bars in Saratoga tonight...bringing along a guy who just turned 21 yesterday, so it'll be fun to watch the newbie lose control.

264396[/snapback]

been to bentleys ? going to saratoga try tisnow accros from the partingb glass . mike is the bartender

haha - thought I might catch some heat for that! :angry:

But seriosuly, a guys night out (where you may meet some chicks) is fun from time to time.

264389[/snapback]

Haha...I actually didn't mean to quote you - meant to quote:

wife and i ... red , sex was fantistic after 2 bottles

Turns out though, after reading your reply and what I quoted, it could've been pretty funny in context.

Went out for Italian with the wife and kid, and killed a whole bottle of Shiraz by myself. :P Wife is expecting #2, so no drinky for her. :lol:

Home now and ready to have a glass or two of port. :angry:

Went to Beef O'Bradys for some wings and beer with the wife and daughter.Came home and am having the sweet nector from the flower of Molson Canadian while watching animal house on AMC!!!! :angry:

264445[/snapback]

No wife and daughter, but do have a grandma and a dog..........Sam Adams light with Pulp Fiction on the widescreen