Know of any Bills fans that don't like wings?

Another Fan

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm actually new to the world of Texas Pete's.  I like it a lot, but not on everything.  They make an extra hot sauce that packs a nice punch.

I went to a diner for breakfast one time and asked for Tabasco.  All they had was Frank's.  Frank's is the LAST sauce I'd put on my eggs.

Every sauce has its place.  I agree that Sriracha on Mexican doesn't sound good to me at all and I'll use any number of hot sauces on Mexican food.

Agree. Tabasco on eggs and pizza is the ****.

The hot sauce with the wooden knob (forgot the name of it again) on Mexican food.

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The hot sauce with the wooden knob (forgot the name of it again) on Mexican food.

Cholula.  I like it, too.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Cholula? Part of my inventory. I collect hot sauces the way my parents collected mustards. 

Funny how the wooded top makes it stand out. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Cholula? Part of my inventory. I collect hot sauces the way my parents collected mustards. 

Funny how the wooded top makes it stand out. 

Yes. It's a nice sauce (hotter than Franks). Great on burritos, tacos, enchiladas.

In fact, I only use Franks on wings or if we make that chicken wing dip for games.

9 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

In the glove compartment for me :lol:

I share your sentiments regarding Sriracha.  But I also am not a big fan of ketchup, which is what Sriracha basically is as far as I'm concerned.

Tabasco is my "ketchup".  I pour it over french fries.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm actually new to the world of Texas Pete's.  I like it a lot, but not on everything.  They make an extra hot sauce that packs a nice punch.

I went to a diner for breakfast one time and asked for Tabasco.  All they had was Frank's.  Frank's is the LAST sauce I'd put on my eggs.

Every sauce has its place.  I agree that Sriracha on Mexican doesn't sound good to me at all and I'll use any number of hot sauces on Mexican food.

Funny, I consider Texas Pete's sort of a watered down Franks.  And I also rarely use Frank's for anything other than wing sauce.

• Like (+1) 1