George St.Pierre wins Middleweight Belt

I was more impressed with Rose Namajunis.  That was a great win and there's nothing better than watching someone talk a buncha **** all week and then get wrecked on Saturday night by an enormous underdog.

I also really enjoyed watching TJ turn out CG's lights.  It's a good thing for Dillashaw that first round wasn't 30 seconds longer because he might not have survived.

Georges' stay at 185 needs to be brief because that win might be against the only guy at that weight he can handle.  It's very satisfying because Bisping didn't even deserve the title shot he got.

All in all, one of the best UFC PPVs ever.

I still can't believe Rose beat JJ.....I thought she was going to get demolished.

I really hope that they can get a Garbrandt/Dillashaw rematch.  I know Dillashaw wants Mighty Mouse and if that doesn't happen...Garbrandt.  I'll take Garbrandt.  He went a little too reckless and why he was caught.  He needed to fight the fight like he had with Cruz.

GSP vs Whitacker looks like in the spring.

22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was more impressed with Rose Namajunis.  That was a great win and there's nothing better than watching someone talk a buncha **** all week and then get wrecked on Saturday night by an enormous underdog.

I also really enjoyed watching TJ turn out CG's lights.  It's a good thing for Dillashaw that first round wasn't 30 seconds longer because he might not have survived.

Georges' stay at 185 needs to be brief because that win might be against the only guy at that weight he can handle.  It's very satisfying because Bisping didn't even deserve the title shot he got.

All in all, one of the best UFC PPVs ever.

Definitely one of the best cards ever, especially when all the fighters I wanted to win won. I thought Rose would get killed, so glad she battered the wicked witch of the west. Now if Rose would grow her hair, she is a beautiful girl, it a shame to see her bald.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I still can't believe Rose beat JJ.....I thought she was going to get demolished.

I really hope that they can get a Garbrandt/Dillashaw rematch.  I know Dillashaw wants Mighty Mouse and if that doesn't happen...Garbrandt.  I'll take Garbrandt.  He went a little too reckless and why he was caught.  He needed to fight the fight like he had with Cruz.

GSP vs Whitacker looks like in the spring.

Would MUCH rather see Dillashaw fight Demetrius Johnson; would like to see him challenged instead walking through guys every time.