I think it time to drop TNF

Im not gonna bash our team at all, because I'm so tired of these BS ass Thursday night games that most of the time the home team wins because of the extra time they have to prepare and home field advantage while the visiting team has to travel. I have some questions though....

Question 1. Why are there games on Thursday night, I mean come on there's really no time to prepare and a very high risk for injury's, if there's going to be a BS game during the week at least make it Friday or Saturday night

Question 2. Why did we kill back to back drives after picking up a couple first downs around the 50 yard line with go to Tolbert on 1st & 2nd down ?

Question 3. Isn't really a question but how the @#$_ did we give up 2 fumbles with out really being stripped this just shows how teams need a whole week to prepare for a road game.

Im not gonna bash our team at all, because I'm so tired of these BS ass Thursday night games that most of the time the home team wins because of the extra time they have to prepare and home field advantage while the visiting team has to travel. I have some questions though....

Question 1. Why are there games on Thursday night, I mean come on there's really no time to prepare and a very high risk for injury's, if there's going to be a BS game during the week at least make it Friday or Saturday night

Question 2. Why did we kill back to back drives after picking up a couple first downs around the 50 yard line with go to Tolbert on 1st & 2nd down ?

Question 3. Isn't really a question but how the @#$_ did we give up 2 fumbles with out really being stripped this just shows how teams need a whole week to prepare for a road game.

Jesus, this had zero to do with Thursday night and 100% to do with the team.

If you need to even ask why there are Thursday games, you must not follow the sport.

BTW, absolutely no evidence injury rates are higher in Thursday games.

That is favored team I think , do we have a number for home team?

No excuse for the absolute crap that spewed out onto the field last night. But that being said, Ive been saying for a while TNF needs to go, or at least always have 2 teams coming off a bye. The games are just terrible 8 out of 10 times. Even if its a close game its usually a sloppily played penalty fest.

No excuse for the absolute crap that spewed out onto the field last night. But that being said, Ive been saying for a while TNF needs to go, or at least always have 2 teams coming off a bye. The games are just terrible 8 out of 10 times. Even if its a close game its usually a sloppily played penalty fest.

I agree on coming off a bye, but think that requires two bye weeks and too diluted a schedule on many a Sunday

It should not be an excuse for last night. They simply got physically outplayed up front. But as for the concept of Thursday night games, I heard on Mike and Mike this morning that one of the reasons viewership might be down is that there are relatively few games on many Sundays. Sundays for years was football day. Now with byes, the addition of Thursday and Sunday nights games, there are times on Sundays there are only a couple games to watch at 4:00. So if the owners think there's validity to that they may rethink things.

From the players' perspective, I think they all hate the Thursday night games, and I would be shocked if in the next CBA negotiation they stand strong for getting rid of them.

They'll never do Friday as it competes with high school ball, and same on Saturdays for colleges.

It was a greed move originally by owners to increase revenue, but these Thursday night games may wind up biting them in the butt.

It was a greed move originally by owners to increase revenue, but these Thursday night games may wind up biting them in the butt.

If we take at face value that ratings overall are hurt by the proliferation of games, be interesting to know if higher ratings on other games would increase rights fees on those games to compensate for loss of Thursday night rights fees.

Also, be interesting to see if players tune would change if NFL came out at said"effective immediately, no more Thursday night games as long as you all are good with a 12% reduction in bonus and salary going forward"