Edwards, Fitz, Tyrod....

row_33

It's definitely something he should do.

As I've stated before, Tyrod has his warts, but how you watch this game and put him as a MAIN reason for why the team lost tonight is beyond me.

Never said he was the MAIN reason they lost...they lost due to problems on BOTH sides of the ball.

At this point in his career Taylor has to ditch the ball instead of taking sacks...Some were unavoidable but he probably could have cut the number of sacks in HALF by throwing it away. Way too many negative plays.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying their o line got there ass handed to them is an excuse? Did we watch the same game?

Same excuses and yes i watched the game.

At least 4 sacks of the seven were because of late issues on a three step drop or tentative taylor showing up. So 50% of the sacks were on Taylor.

And news flash the Jets DL is very good so sorry if people thought that the run game was going to go off with Tolbert. That is on coaches not having a viable shady backup.

Ooo and hard to run when a team dares you to beat their CBs (and BTW jets CBs are not thag good)

Man if the D stood on their head again we could have won, Tyrod had his normal game. Look at Tyrods stats, just like the good old Trent days

Line got handed to them because they faced more guys to block because Tyrod didn't throw enough

Or maybe because the Jets won every single 1 on 1 matchup across the board?

Including the run game. Shady had what, 25 yards with 20 coming on a broken play?

Offensive line got owned tonight. I really don't get how you dispute that

Man if the D stood on their head again we could have won, Tyrod had his normal game. Look at Tyrods stats, just like the good old Trent days

Line got handed to them because they faced more guys to block because Tyrod didn't throw enough

Ooo i know. Believe me. The way they were winning is not sustainable a defense is not causing 3 TOs every week. I just didnt see the rating defense yet (hacked in garbage time) so i wanted to put it out there

Or maybe because the Jets won every single 1 on 1 matchup across the board?

Including the run game. Shady had what, 25 yards with 20 coming on a broken play?

Offensive line got owned tonight. I really don't get how you dispute that

No where to run when the entire D is on the line to guess what, stop the run

Same excuses and yes i watched the game.

At least 4 sacks of the seven were because of late issues on a three step drop or tentative taylor showing up. So 50% of the sacks were on Taylor.

And news flash the Jets DL is very good so sorry if people thought that the run game was going to go off with Tolbert. That is on coaches not having a viable shady backup.

Ooo and hard to run when a team dares you to beat their CBs (and BTW jets CBs are not thag good)

Lol can probably disagree all night, so best to agree to disagree.

Not saying Tyrod is good, but he had absolutely no chance in my opinion tonight. I'll leave it at that

Ooo i know. Believe me. The way they were winning is not sustainable a defense is not causing 3 TOs every week. I just didnt see the rating defense yet (hacked in garbage time) so i wanted to put it out there

It is sustainable. We dropped 1 easy pick tonight and had 2 unforced fumbles before things got out of control. 1 game where we lose the turnover battle means it is unsustainable?

It is sustainable. We dropped 1 easy pick tonight and had 2 unforced fumbles before things got out of control. 1 game where we lose the turnover battle means it is unsustainable?

Because turnovers dry up. But hey i did see the typical TT led offense go three and out, three and out, three and out when the defense needed a drive to get some rest before you know they broke.

Hard to hold those D numbers,especially when your offense goes 3 and out, turns over the ball and goes backwards to lose field position

Lol every team in the league stacks the run against the Bills...

Difference Is tonight there o line got destroyed

No differense was the jets DL is top notch and the LBers are athletic enough to hem up Shady. Most teams cant do that even with a stacked box

Because turnovers dry up. But hey i did see the typical TT led offense go three and out, three and out, three and out when the defense needed a drive to get some rest before you know they broke.

Do you honestly think there is a QB in the league that wins on the Bills tonight? When other QBs that we know are better than Tyrod lose games is it always their fault? Im hesitant to say even Brady wins tonight when you consider awful protection and 2 unforced fumbles. You know Brady loses games too, like every QB. This is just like you to come on right after a loss and declare the season over and Tyrod a limited QB. Were 5-3. We lost a road game in a short week. Im not panicking for a second.

No differense was the jets DL is top notch and the LBers are athletic enough to hem up Shady. Most teams cant do that even with a stacked box

Going into the game the Jets had the 5th worst run defence. That is top notch?

Do you honestly think there is a QB in the league that wins on the Bills tonight? When other QBs that we know are better than Tyrod lose games is it always their fault? Im hesitant to say even Brady wins tonight when you consider awful protection and 2 unforced fumbles. You know Brady loses games too, like every QB. This is just like you to come on right after a loss and declare the season over and Tyrod a limited QB. Were 5-3. We lost a road game in a short week. Im not panicking for a second.

Ok so How many road games over the past two years have you seen TT play exactly like this. And yet excuses get made over and over. Either way i am not really getting in a TT debate because people here think i just hate the guy and he will never do anything right

Teams respect Brady because he throws it, he doesn't take sack, after sack, after sack. A QB with more quick throws would have made the Jets pull that stack box back, even Romo called it out, in fact Romo called out the single coverage all day that Tyrod wasn't throwing to.

Ok so How many road games over the past two years have you seen TT play exactly like this. And yet excuses get made over and over. Either way i am not really getting in a TT debate because people here think i just hate the guy and he will never do anything right

Well when the title under your name Is buh bye tentative Taylor, and you always argue saying he isn't good, I think its fair to say that you don't like the guy and want him gone... lol

Teams respect Brady because he throws it, he doesn't take sack, after sack, after sack. A QB with more quick throws would have made the Jets pull that stack box back, even Romo called it out, in fact Romo called out the single coverage all day that Tyrod wasn't throwing to.

Correct you want to slow LBers down. Hit a freaking slant of a crosser in their vacating areas, but out QB doesnt make those throws when he gets in Tentative Taylor mode. (He rarely attempts them when not in full blown Tentative mode)