Future Wall of Famer Kyle Williams

DJoqesAXcAAn0l_.jpg

That Man has always been the essence of what i want/and do to look up to.

In Pro Football and life in general even. We all have a hero or 3, in many forms and shapes.

Fred Jackson and Kyle have always been mine in Buffalo and Football.

Heart.

Screw that. Lets take the whole damn thing

F YES.

bingo. Who sits down for dinner only to eat a salad?

me

but i am quite willing to be flexible this year

Kyle might be my favorite Bill of all time. But I'm pretty sure this is his last year. Seems like for 5 years now people kept saying he was done, but they were way wrong.

But he just hasn't looked the same this year. I just don't see that quick first step anymore, which was his best weapon IMO. He's never been the biggest or strongest so his quickness is a huge part of his game.

I'm already dreading the day the Bills will suit up without 95. I really hope we can win one for him this year.

Kyle still has game, he might not be as good as he was 5 years ago but he is still a good DT in this league. Did you see him push Gabe Jackson 5 yards back into the RB last game?

If we make a playoff game this year I know Kyle will find a way to put up a Kyle Williams type of performance from 5 years ago. Just get to the dance and you never know. I could not think of a better feeling than seeing Williams bring Buffalo a super bowl championship.