Week 9 Power Rankings

Definitely above us I'd have:

Eagles;

Pats;

Steelers;

Chiefs;

Vikings;

Seahawks.

They are the top 6 for me in some order. Then Bills, Saints, Cowboys, Rams in some order should round out the top 10.... though if the Elliot suspension holds up this time I can easily drop the Cowboys down 7 or 8 spots.

Eagles;

Pats;

Steelers;

Chiefs;

Vikings;

Seahawks.

They are the top 6 for me in some order. Then Bills, Saints, Cowboys, Rams in some order should round out the top 10.... though if the Elliot suspension holds up this time I can easily drop the Cowboys down 7 or 8 spots.

I believe in SI the Cowboys are 6th.

We are 11 in one and I think 10 in another.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

ESPN had the Pat*s at #1 last week? :huh::huh:

Heck, even 2 THIS week is a bit high with the Steelers , Rams and Vikings playing well and the Chiefs back on track . . . .

Yet another reason i pay very little attention to them . . .

And some pinhead from SI put the Bills at 18???

Why am i torturing myself with this? As someone said in another thread, the NFL has their own Power Rankings. They're called standings.

Moving on . . .

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Heck, even 2 THIS week is a bit high with the Steelers , Rams and Vikings playing well and the Chiefs back on track . . . .

Why am i torturing myself with this? As someone said in another thread, the NFL has their own Power Rankings. They're called standings.

Moving on . . .

You have to love SI, right?

And let's not go all in on the "click bait" thing...some of these guys are just plain stupid.

Eagles;

Pats;

Steelers;

Chiefs;

Vikings;

Seahawks.

Eagles;

Steelers;

Chiefs;

Vikings;

Seahawks.

Bills;

Pats;

The Bills are #9 on the NFL.com list, #10 on SI, and #11 on the ESPN list ... color me impressed. Did they even have power rankings the last time that the Bills looked like they could be serious playoffs contenders? By adding Benjamin, they've significantly improved the WRs who were easily their weakest link. It's enough to make even old skeptics like me begin to think maybe this might be the year.

The Bills are #9 on the NFL.com list, #10 on SI, and #11 on the ESPN list ... color me impressed. Did they even have power rankings the last time that the Bills looked like they could be serious playoffs contenders? By adding Benjamin, they've significantly improved the WRs who were easily their weakest link. It's enough to make even old skeptics like me begin to think maybe this might be the year.

when you are in truth 4th seed and not 5th because of the AFCS, under 8 is silly.

Moving on . . .

That was me. Power rankings are fun, and give outlets clicks, but are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is making the playoffs, and while some teams may be better or worse than their power rankings, at the end of the season, it doesn't matter. You are what your record says you are. Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat