The only thing about the cuts

Bowl Winner

Is that they kept Pucillo around.  All of the other cuts improved the team except that one.  I'd rather have Sullivan or Sobieski any day.  I still don't know what they see in this guy.

19761[/snapback]

Boggles the mind.

Still, it gives us something well known to B word about. "Friggin' Lonnie!" "Friggin' Northern!" "Friggin' RJ!" "Friggin' Pukecillo!" Like putting on a comfortable, old shirt... :(

I'd bet that we'll not see Pucillo on the field much. He seems like a veteran presence that can help Lawrence Smith with his experience, especially at handling negative criticism. If one of the interior linemen goes down, I would guess the Bills would make a roster move, like bringing Sobieski back from the PS if he makes it there later today.

they know what to look for, and what they see, more than we do by an order of magnitude that requires more space for zeroes than this space will allow.

that's why.

that being said, i still can't fathom how ritzman made the team over stevenson, TBrown, or sully.

I'd bet that we'll not see Pucillo on the field much.  He seems like a veteran presence that can help Lawrence Smith with his experience, especially at handling negative criticism.  If one of the interior linemen goes down, I would guess the Bills would make a roster move, like bringing Sobieski back from the PS if he makes it there later today.

19780[/snapback]

Is Sobieski even eligible for the PS?

I'd bet that we'll not see Pucillo on the field much.  He seems like a veteran presence that can help Lawrence Smith with his experience, especially at handling negative criticism.  If one of the interior linemen goes down, I would guess the Bills would make a roster move, like bringing Sobieski back from the PS if he makes it there later today.

19780[/snapback]

Experience? As a matador?