10-27: Brandon Beane Conference Call Audio

I’m sure the Beane bashers were also Whaley lovers.

Doug Whaley absolutely screwed the pooch time and time again. One example is signing Haynesworth 2.0 to a contract designed to allow an immature but talented player to remain immature instead of growing into a man.

Beane and McD did the right thing here. Dumping an unmotivated player’s contract, while cleaning out the locker room of a bum.

I’m sure the Beane bashers were also Whaley lovers.

Doug Whaley absolutely screwed the pooch time and time again. One example is signing Haynesworth 2.0 to a contract designed to allow an immature but talented player to remain immature instead of growing into a man.

Beane and McD did the right thing here. Dumping an unmotivated player’s contract, while cleaning out the locker room of a bum.

I agree. People of him from 2013-14. He's not the same person, been injured from being out of shape at the beginning f each year, as stated above a bloated contract, and now we have 2 1's, 2 2's, 2 3's, 2 4's, and 2 5's as he'll finish the year out.

That's a total of 12 picks in all 7 rounds. We'll upgrade to this system.

Whaley brought in some good players. He also missed on draft picks. Whaleys biggest problem was giving Dareus and absurd contract and not getting a better qb here. Although Tyrod is still our starter so I guess whaley gets some credit for that

Whaley brought in some good players. He also missed on draft picks. Whaleys biggest problem was giving Dareus and absurd contract and not getting a better qb here. Although Tyrod is still our starter so I guess whaley gets some credit for that

Tyrod is 100% exclusively a product of Rex Ryan.

Whaley gets no credit for that one.

Plain and simple McD and Beane want THEIR team. This will start next year.

Their focus is on building the young talent currently and next years draft.

Im sure they have their eye on the 2019 & 2020 seasons. Thats when Im sure they expect Their team, their guys to make some noise.

And so do I.....