More “painful” layoffs coming for espn

YoloinOhio

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:50 AM, BullBuchanan said:

You people don't have nearly as much power or economic influence as you think you do. All companies lay off people, even successful ones. If you're trying to chalk this up in a W column for political protest, I'd love to bet you on how long it takes them to start running stories on how great america is because now the middle class gets to pay for Tom Brady's tax cuts. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to collect on that one. 

Brady got a tax cut?

He's still in the 39.6% rate, he just lost his state and local tax deductions and his mortgage deductions.  His effective tax rate is going up...

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Brady got a tax cut?

He's still in the 39.6% rate, he just lost his state and local tax deductions and his mortgage deductions.  His effective tax rate is going up...

I take it you didnt read the plan. Go check it out, from any source you wish and let me know what you find.

Hint. He'll save a minimum of $1.6M per year on salary alone and a minimum of $200M lifetime via the Estate Tax.

39 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I take it you didnt read the plan. Go check it out, from any source you wish and let me know what you find.

Hint. He'll save a minimum of $1.6M per year on salary alone and a minimum of $200M lifetime via the Estate Tax.

The 39.6 is on salary.

Brady's Estate Tax benefit would only kick after he was dead, so.....he won't enjoy those saving.   Unless you meant if his wife dies before him...

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I don't argue with people that can't read.

You are confused.  Trump proposed a maximum bracket of 33%, but the actual Republican plan before congress retains the highest rate 39.6%

It was in all the papers and on TV and everything...

here's some:  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/27/us/politics/six-charts-to-explain-the-republican-tax-plan.html