Happy Birthday Bringbackfergy

mead107

Do I warm them in the microwave or oven? What kind of milk? 1% or 2%?

My wife walked me down from whole to skim in the years after we got married. Gallons of it weekly. Whole milk would make me gag now! So.... very cold skim. And dont warm the cookies, you want to dunk them, that's the key to Heaven.

You have to do this just right or it just comes off as amateur hour. Trust me. Milk dribbling down your chin, half dunked cookies dropping to the bottom of the glass, the horrors are endless!

Been there. Bad news when saturated cookie meat falls into glass. Its like watching Hans Gruber fall down the side of the building in Die Hard.

Been there. Bad news when saturated cookie meat falls into glass. Its like watching Hans Gruber fall down the side of the building in Die Hard.

I enjoyed watching Hans take the dive, but the cookie drop makes me sad. I know I have to wait until the milk is gone, and then it will unexpectedly come crashing down on my face as I tilt the glass toward me to salvage my lost cookie! Oh, the horror, I tell you!

I enjoyed watching Hans take the dive, but the cookie drop makes me sad. I know I have to wait until the milk is gone, and then it will unexpectedly come crashing down on my face as I tilt the glass toward me to salvage my lost cookie! Oh, the horror, I tell you!

Hate that. #petpeeve