Surprise, AZ bills bar?

Wild West Bills Backers in Glendale

This chapter meets at a place called Pullano's. It's a casual Italian restaurant and sports bar. They have some of the best wings you will find outside of Buffalo (and the best I have had in Arizona), good pizza, beef on weck and an active Bills chapter. Pullano's is in a western suburb of Phoenix called Glendale, very close to the western border of Phoenix. Depending on where you are in Surprise, it's about a 30 minute drive, give or take a few minutes. I would recommend it if you don't mind venturing a little bit outside of Surprise.

The closest to Surprise is going to Pulanos as 51st ave and Thunderbird. I went there for a season before ending my stand off with Direct TV. Great People with a small mix of grumpy Bills fans that complain about every bad play. The bar area is for other games and the big eating area is in another room for Bills fans. They have great food....including stuff from Buffalo. Even though there are a lot of tables I would go about 45 min early. They usually do give aways at half time.

You can also go to Santisi Brothers which is a big bar with about 100 TV's. Cool place with good food and a lot of beers on tap. I have never watched a Bills game there but I heard Bills fans go there.

Cheers man! And thanks to everyone for the info! Pullanos is 20 minutes from my hotel. We have a winner! Edited by billsintaiwan