Marrone's a bad coach

CanadianFan

I cant stand Marrone but not for his terrible coaching. I don't care for him because I had hope for him leading the Bills and he up and quit AND still took the money. I was also not a fan of his thin-skinned smugness. Because of that I had hoped his fingers would change into fishing hooks, and he got an itch on his scrotum.

I cant stand Marrone but not for his terrible coaching. I don't care for him because I had hope for him leading the Bills and he up and quit AND still took the money. I was also not a fan of his thin-skinned smugness. Because of that I had hoped his fingers would change into fishing hooks, and he got an itch on his scrotum.

I agree. I don't think he is a bad coach, just a very arrogant and unlikeable guy

That offense was offensive to watch. Schwartz had a great D, but ST needed a massive investment. They fought hard, but I'm happier with the current staff for sure! Jags got better and the Giants got worse when Coughlin moved. Hmmmmm

LOL omg the love! Or rather the hate!