Bills new cap number per ESPN...

I'm not saying this isn't an ESPN screwup, but how do you mistake the wording....

"6.5 million" with "652,000"??

263292[/snapback]

Didn't ESPN also transform Jonas Jennings into a white man on their website?

I'm not saying this isn't an ESPN screwup, but how do you mistake the wording....

"6.5 million" with "652,000"??

263292[/snapback]

ESPN has been messing things up all week ...... yesterday on their wire they posted Bledsoe was going to be releashed by the Bills and the date on the story was March 4 :devil::angry:

Pretty easily...if you just see 6520000, you can easily forget a zero and change the number completely.

Trust me, we cant be in worse shape than the Raiders, it is physically impossible. That and I checked CBSportsline and AskTheCommish and both of them updated their cap pages on the 1st and 2nd and both have the Bills at 6-8 million under.

I emailed John Clayton and this was is quick reply to me

I'm going off management council numbers. There were at $650,000 on Thursday. They cleared $1.6 million of room Friday morning, so they are at $2.265 million. That's no misprint. They don't have much room.

I emailed him back for some more enlightenment but he probably gets hammered with tons of these types of emails.

It was cool of him to reply as quickly has he did to me.

Well, we know he's not out looking for chicks.

263311[/snapback]

Did you happen to see 'Napoleon Dynamite'? I swear John Clayton looks just like the brother lol

Did you happen to see 'Napoleon Dynamite'?  I swear John Clayton looks just like the brother lol

263322[/snapback]

I actually said that to my wife when we were watching it. No one is going to convice me that one of his parents isn't one of those little yellow peeps marshmallows.