The latest meeting between TD and MM

TD - Mike, we have a few things to discuss about the team as FA begins.

MM - I'm listening Mr. Donahoe.

TD - First off, you did one hell of a job last year until DB crapped himself against the Pitt wannabes and that's why I released him. Now you can start next year with a young, unproven QB with 0 starts. He looks very promising, but his backup has proven throughout his whole career that he blows, so keep "The Kid" healthy.

MM - I am excited about JP, but I would like to have a proven veteran BU to help "The Kid" along.

TD - That is not important right now Mike. Now secondly, I am going to let our best starting O-lineman go sign somewhere else also, can't afford him and IF someone becomes available, I will pick him up if it will benefit the team. Right now, there is no one out there so we will worry about that later.

MM - I think we will be allright Mr. Donahoe, we still have one of the best D's in the league to keep games close.

TD - That brings me to my third point Mike. I am also releasing our best D-lineman too. Can't afford him either. Let's just hope we don't face alot of good RBs this year.

MM - This is starting to get a little ugly Mr. Donahoe. Please, at least tell me you have upgraded the K position.

TD - Good news Mike. Rian is not the worst K in the league anymore, he is 2nd worst now that I signed Owen Poachmen. That should help Rian's confidence.

MM - Okay TOM, who do we take in the 1st round of the draft this year.

TD - Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that to you last year. I traded our 1st RD pick to Dallas. Don't worry Mike, when the 1st available FA from IUP becomes available, I will have him here before you can blink your eyes.

MM - Tom, Phuck you I QUIT.

Our best starting OL?

Doesn't that mean he would have had to at least PLAY 90% of the time?

262973[/snapback]

I contemplated using the word arguably in there, but decided against it. :devil:

TD - First off, you did one hell of a job last year until DB crapped himself against the Pitt wannabes and that's why I released him.  Now you can start next year with a young, unproven QB with 0 starts.  He looks very promising, but his backup has proven throughout his whole career that he blows, so keep "The Kid" healthy.

MM - I am excited about JP, but I would like to have a proven veteran BU to help "The Kid" along.

TD - That is not important right now Mike.  Now secondly, I am going to let our best starting O-lineman go sign somewhere else also, can't afford him and IF someone becomes available, I will pick him up if it will benefit the team.  Right now, there is no one out there so we will worry about that later.

MM - I think we will be allright Mr. Donahoe, we still have one of the best D's in the league to keep games close.

TD - That brings me to my third point Mike.  I am also releasing our best D-lineman too.  Can't afford him either.  Let's just hope we don't face alot of good RBs this year. 

MM - This is starting to get a little ugly Mr. Donahoe.  Please, at least tell me you have upgraded the K position.

TD - Good news Mike.  Rian is not the worst K in the league anymore, he is 2nd worst now that I signed Owen Poachmen.  That should help Rian's confidence.

TD - Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that to you last year.  I traded our 1st RD pick to Dallas.  Don't worry Mike, when the 1st available FA from IUP becomes available, I will have him here before you can blink your eyes.

262956[/snapback]

:P:lol::lol::devil::angry:

TD - First off, you did one hell of a job last year until DB crapped himself against the Pitt wannabes and that's why I released him.  Now you can start next year with a young, unproven QB with 0 starts.  He looks very promising, but his backup has proven throughout his whole career that he blows, so keep "The Kid" healthy.

TD - That is not important right now Mike.  Now secondly, I am going to let our best starting O-lineman go sign somewhere else also, can't afford him and IF someone becomes available, I will pick him up if it will benefit the team.  Right now, there is no one out there so we will worry about that later.

TD - That brings me to my third point Mike.  I am also releasing our best D-lineman too.  Can't afford him either.  Let's just hope we don't face alot of good RBs this year. 

MM - This is starting to get a little ugly Mr. Donahoe.  Please, at least tell me you have upgraded the K position.

TD - Good news Mike.  Rian is not the worst K in the league anymore, he is 2nd worst now that I signed Owen Poachmen.  That should help Rian's confidence.

TD - Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that to you last year.  I traded our 1st RD pick to Dallas.  Don't worry Mike, when the 1st available FA from IUP becomes available, I will have him here before you can blink your eyes.

262956[/snapback]

Barnum was right. It's show business... :devil:

262956[/snapback]

:devil:

262956[/snapback]

I think it went more like this:

TD: Did you see Rayzer32's latest post on the Stadium Wall

MM: Yes I did he's an f'n moron

I think it went more like this:

TD:  Did you see Rayzer32's latest post on the Stadium Wall

MM:  Yes I did he's an f'n moron

263221[/snapback]

Always an a-hole in every crowd.

What do you do for humor, shoot squirells out your window?? :devil: