Marrone and Mularkey

Whaley hired Rex Ryan? Whaley changed the defense to that **** show we watched for the last two years? Whaley never got a chance to pick his HC. By all reports he wanted Hue Jackson and they would have kept Schwartz.

It's hard for me to really evaluate Whaley. I don't think he ever had the chance to be THE GM, with real control. But if you aren't powerful enough to get that control from the owner, maybe you aren't suited to be the GM.

Personally I couldn't stand Marrone but truth be told, he's not a bad coach.

It's hard for me to really evaluate Whaley. I don't think he ever had the chance to be THE GM, with real control. But if you aren't powerful enough to get that control from the owner, maybe you aren't suited to be the GM.

Exactly! I've been trying to make this point for the past year. Part of being a GM is selling yourself and clearly he was unable to do that with the Pegula's.

You are not suited to be a GM if you can't put a coherent sentence together or if you can't give an interview without contradicting yourself or throwing a co-worker under the bus.

You are not suited to be a GM if you can't put a coherent sentence together or if you can't give an interview without contradicting yourself or throwing a co-worker under the bus.

Honestly, I think that is a bulls#it statement. But I will admit Whaley always look stoned.