Offensive pass interference....please explain.

He definitely extended his arm in a pushoff that created the necessary separation against the DB. Easy and correct call.

Last night Tony and Rodney (no friend of the Bills) went out of their way to say it was a horrible garbage call. I agree with them. DB lost his balance and fell over backwards.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was less annoyed by the call, and more annoyed by the fact that the flag didn't come out until the receiver whined to get one. It's tough to take NFL officiating seriously when you see players getting flags after pleading to the ref. It's as if some refs think they must have missed it, so they cave. Just another thing that turns me off about the NFL. You don't see that happen at other levels of football. Try complaining to an official in high school, see how far that will get you. In the pros it can earn oneself a flag.

I was less annoyed by the call, and more annoyed by the fact that the flag didn't come out until the receiver whined to get one. It's tough to take NFL officiating seriously when you see players getting flags after pleading to the ref. It's as if some refs think they must have missed it, so they cave. Just another thing that turns me off about the NFL. You don't see that happen at other levels of football. Try complaining to an official in high school, see how far that will get you. In the pros it can earn oneself a flag.

Yeah and Brady got the crew to pick up a flag on a blatant pick that went for a TD. Laughable.