Anyone think this isnt the new bubonic plaque?

AIDS is on a rampage......

Yeah I know this is a ot topic so I wont keep you from this busy offseason...

This is a great article on how fast the virus is spreading! I also just read a great pub that came out about the spread of AIDS and how fast it is spreading. The numbers are somewhere in the hundreds to thousands newly infected per day. Within 10 years, they graphed it that every human will know 2-3 people that are infected (knowing or not!). The US wants to make a HIV test before marrage (thats dumb since most people have sex before marrage).

#1 said defence against AIDS infection is TELL AND TEACH YOUR KIDS!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AIDS is on a rampage......

Yeah I know this is a ot topic so I wont keep you from this busy offseason...

This is a great article on how fast the virus is spreading! I also just read a great pub that came out about the spread of AIDS and how fast it is spreading.  The numbers are somewhere in the hundreds to thousands newly infected per day.  Within 10 years, they graphed it that every human will know 2-3 people that are infected (knowing or not!).  The US wants to make a HIV test before marrage (thats dumb since most people have sex before marrage).

#1 said defence against AIDS infection is TELL AND TEACH YOUR KIDS!

261886[/snapback]

It doesn't matter to me. I am not gay and I am not a needle junkie.

that just gives more incentive to wear a rubber everytime.

I wouldn't want to die from something like that

261900[/snapback]

would you have sex with someone if I said, "yeah, she's/he's got AIDS for sure, but she/he is HOT, so here's a condom - she/he is all yours!" ???

The vast, vast majority of people in the US are infected from gay sex, needles and unprotected sex with IV drug users (mostly hookers). Stop these routes of infection and the # of cases are very, very low.

In other words: Don't stick it where it don't belong.

In Africa the primary means of the spread of AIDS has been heterosexual sex and the practice of clinics of reusing hypodermic needles without proper sterilization. They just didn't know any better.

would you have sex with someone if I said, "yeah, she's/he's got AIDS for sure, but she/he is HOT, so here's a condom - she/he is all yours!" ???

261974[/snapback]

what the hell kind of a question is that?

There is the great unknown as far as who has HIV/AIDS. Now, if I were to being having random permiscuous sex on a saturday night, i most certainly being doing what i can to avoid any STD. As for a gf, i'm not that quick stop wearing a rubber as "you never know." Also, it serves as birth control.

The vast, vast majority of people in the US are infected from gay sex, needles and unprotected sex with IV drug users (mostly hookers). Stop these routes of infection and the # of cases are  very, very low.

In other words: Don't stick it where it don't belong.

261997[/snapback]

Riiiight. It's those crazy gay people that did it all! It's just somehow getting to millions of straight people too. :ph34r:

Must be the hookers.

:devil:

Well non sex talk can be blamed on the current conservatism that grips this country right now. Sex is evil only on this continent. It is spoken of openly elsewhere in the world and they don't even come close to the problems we have here.

Anyone who believes in God and thinks that sex or nudity is wrong is stupid and will answer for it later.

In Africa the primary means of the spread of AIDS has been heterosexual sex and the practice of clinics of reusing hypodermic needles without proper sterilization.  They just didn't know any better.

262007[/snapback]

That and the fact that they think if you have sex with a virgin it will cure AIDS...

Well non sex talk can be blamed on the current conservatism that grips this country right now.  Sex is evil only on this continent.  It is spoken of openly elsewhere in the world and they don't even come close to the problems we have here.

Anyone who believes in God and thinks that sex or nudity is wrong is stupid and will answer for it later.

262045[/snapback]

Oh really? That would be why our rate of AIDS is lower than Europe, Asia and Africa, right?

Get a clue, then talk sh--.

Riiiight. It's those crazy gay people that did it all! It's just somehow getting to millions of straight people too.  :ph34r:

Must be the hookers.

:devil:

262034[/snapback]

A little while back I was talking to a friend who works for the CDC. He mentioned that AIDS hadn't really escaped the homosexual and drug abusing communites like the original infection models predicted (here in the USA). I though that was interesting...not saying heterosexuals can't get it. I think we all realize that.

Unfortunately, I havn't any real facts to back it up. Just info taken from a conversation.