alright this LAW rumor is geting out of hand!

zevo

It all started with some poster who onyl has 4 posts on buffalobills.com! He claims to have heard it on n97 rock. Why doesnt someone just call the station to find out if it was reported. This stupid rumor is spreading like wildfire from this dingus.

It all started with some poster who onyl has 4 posts on buffalobills.com! He claims to have heard it on n97 rock. Why doesnt someone just call the station to find out if it was reported. This stupid rumor is spreading like wildfire from this dingus.

261869[/snapback]

Well the fact that Milloy is trying to get him here and Law is his best friend, I think there is a good chance.

Just talked to my old man, and I was updating him on all the rumors here on TBD (including the Bills' interest in a Pro Bowl LONG SNAPPER!). Before I could tell him about Milloy talkign to Law, he said he heard it on the radio... from "The Bulldog" ??

Don't know if that helps...

I am sorry I thought we were supposed to try to have fun....so its okay to be irrationally pessimistic after 48 hours of free agency but not okay to have a little hot stove league type fun...

Thanks for informing me of a new moderator rule...

I am sorry I thought we were supposed to try to have fun....so its okay to be irrationally pessimistic after 48 hours of free agency but not okay to have a little hot stove league type fun...

Thanks for informing me of a new moderator rule...

261935[/snapback]

hey did you here there is a huge trade in the works for PEyton Manning? I heard it on the FOOD NETWORK! No Lie!

Tell me how fun this one is!

hey did you here there is a huge trade in the works for PEyton Manning? I heard it on the FOOD NETWORK! No Lie!

Tell me how fun this one is!

261952[/snapback]

Nice extreme. Took you a while to think of it? Let's see, we already have a player on the Bills who played with Law for several years and has contacted him about reuniting on his current team. The rumor is that Law is coming for a visit to that player's team.

What the !@#$ does that have to do with Peyton Manning and the food network.

When you think of it let me know.

By the way Peyton wants to be in insurance the last I heard-so CNBC would have probably been a more appropriate reference...

Nice extreme.  Took you a while to think of it?  Let's see, we already have a player on the Bills who played with Law for several years and has contacted him about reuniting on his current team.  The rumor is that Law is coming for a visit to that player's team.

What the !@#$ does that have to do with Peyton Manning and the food network.

When you think of it let me know.

By the way Peyton wants to be in insurance the last I heard-so CNBC would have probably been a more appropriate reference...

261958[/snapback]

Uh-oh folks, better get out the tape measurer someone wants to compare **** size!

Think about this, first of all wgr laughed at the guy that said he saw lawyer with law at the airport becasue law is in KC. second why the hell would buffalo meet with law on saturday when he is supposedly in town tonight, and would have all day to meet with the Bills on friday! Lets try puttin 2 and 2 together and puttin the tape measurer away!

if the rumor is coming from law's comment that lawyer had pleaded for him to sign in buffalo, that's about as thin as...the perfect simile for thinness.

i doubt this will happen. The Bills seem to be really high on mcgee, and for a 2nd year player he did a fine job. better than some guys who just got 10 million dollar bonuses. (the Ken Lucas deal is a joke). To put him back at nickel would be to depreciate his value in restricted free agency next year, where we will have the opportunity to tender him 1.5 million and get a 1st rounder if he signs elsewhere. If he runs back a few more ST TDs next season, you better believe the kid will fetch a late first, early second round pick, or a player of equal or better value.

I actually think Milloy is overrated as a tackler. He has good hands and makes plays, but he often overshoots his mark and takes bad angles sometimes. Clements USED to do this, but clements was so solid for us (other than one fateful play) all year, you'd think the bills would HAVE to franchise him next year. How many guys his size can run a sub 4.4? Not many.

No dick size here bud--just wondering who in the !@#$ appointed you fun police and moral conscious of what is reasonable fodder for this board.

261967[/snapback]

Why dont you call 97 rock up yourself and find out for yourself that nothing was reported. I'm sure if this was all true more than one damn bills fan would have heard it! Welcome to reality! :devil:

Why dont you call 97 rock up yourself and find out for yourself that nothing was reported. I'm sure if this was all true more than one damn bills fan would have heard it! Welcome to reality!  :devil:

261972[/snapback]

Why does it matter if this rumor is true? We are fans trying to have a little fun talking about our favorite team and Speculating...this isn't one bills drive its two bills drive. The threads on this topic, other than this one you started, have been the most positive banter on the board in the last two days.

All I want to know is who appointed you to monitor the speculative banter for realism....forgive me if I missed the memo..

Everyone who started threads on this subject made it fairly clear that it was only speculation...you seem to have some issue with that...why? Ever read a fictional book?

Why does it matter if this rumor is true?  We are fans trying to have a little fun talking about our favorite team and Speculating...this isn't one bills drive its two bills drive.  The threads on this, other than this one you started, have been the most positive banter on the board in the last two days.

All I want to know is who appointed you to monitor the speculative banter for realism....forgive me if I missed the memo..

Everyone who started threads on this subject made it fairly clear that it was only speculation...you seem to have some issue with that...why?  Ever read a fictional book?

261975[/snapback]

It is not even speculation! Its a damn joke! dont you understand! go to buffalobills.com messageboards and look at the original post that started all of this nonsense.