Positive/Negatives from Today's game

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with much that's been posted already. Of course - it's only one game. Some of our worries will vanish next week while new worries will emerge. But all-in-all, it was an encouraging performance.

Btw, I love the BN headlines from Bucky and Sully:

Jerry Sullivan: Bills win, but don't read too deeply into it

Bucky Gleason: More fiction than facts in Bills' win over Jets

Jerry Sullivan's Hot Read: Nice start, but passing game still an issue

Bucky Gleason's Hot Read: Bills fans should rejoice ... while they can

Exactly the reason why I absolutely refuse to even click on any article written by Bucky or Sully...

Some of the newer BN writers are pretty good though. I actually enjoy reading some of their stuff (although now that they're charging I won't bother. Nothing there is worth paying for, not when there's so much good, free Bills content on the web).

Good:

Shady looked vintage

Tolbert contributed on the ground

Tyrod still slippery

Seems like smoother calls from the sidelineson both sides of the ball(none of that Wrex confusion at the snap)

Beautiful weather

They sell beer til the end on the Third Q now!

Bad:

Need a better showing from D front

Clay needs to catch that TD

Thought we could use a better pace on O

Tolbert had nice drive on his TD, but the only decent run he had is when the Bills Oline open a 10 foot wide hole for him. Not a fan of Tobert.. Also a couple times he tried to bounce it wide.. What the heck was he thinking? He ran runs a week and a half forty...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I was surprised McDermott didn't pull Tyrod and McCoy in the fourth once the Bills had a 2 score lead. Based on the Jet's lack of performance, I would have pulled them and had Peterman handing off to backup runners to burn the clock.

I agree, I think shady even got a hand-off with under 3 minutes left.