Cop fired for arresting nurse...

I'm on the fence of whether you are kidding or not. I thought you were, but now I think you might actually be for real. Help me out?

He's kind-of PPP's crazy old uncle. Just nod politely and humor him, but don't think too much on what he says.

And whatever you do, don't mention the carp.

His independence is something of a fun curiosity in these parts.

Fixed

I'm on the fence of whether you are kidding or not. I thought you were, but now I think you might actually be for real. Help me out?

You've never been to "Fortress Joliet" have you?

Oh... And 1/2 sarcasm.

He's kind-of PPP's crazy old uncle. Just nod politely and humor him, but don't think too much on what he says.

And whatever you do, don't mention the carp.

Carp scare you, don't they? ;-)

You did mention carp. :-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Crazy!

The sound system squawked at 8 a.m., just as the school day was revving up at Worth County High School. The campus was now on lockdown, the announcement said. Neither the teachers nor students at the south Georgia school knew what was going on.

For the next four hours, 40 uniformed officers — the entire staff of the Worth County Sheriff’s Office — fanned through the school in Sylvester, ordering students against the walls of classrooms and hallways, demanding the students hand over their cellphones.

All 900 students were searched, part of a drug sweep ordered by Sheriff Jeff Hobby, according to court documents.

He did not have a warrant. He had a “target list” of 12 suspected drug users. Only three of the names were in school that day, April 14.

By noon, when cellphones were handed back and classes resumed, no drugs had been found.

The sheriff’s full-court press, however, would yield legal consequences — for Hobby and his office. In the days following the sweep, students came forward charging they had been inappropriately groped and manhandled by deputies. A class-action federal civil suit followed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/06/georgia-sheriff-deputies-indicted-after-body-searches-of-900-high-school-students/?nid&utm_term=.010a05ac4436

Fixed

Yes, so independent.

Anti-2A...check

Use of the word "deplorable"...check

Think the police exist to "serve" you...check

Thinks Kaep is comparable to the one dude not giving the roman salute at a Nazi rally...check

And that's just in the last 24 hours off the top of my head.