Happy Labor Day

RaoulDuke79

It's nice to have a Monday off, and the weather is finally clearing up around here and the sun is shining.

I just finished mowing the grass and don't plan on doing any more laboring today. What are your plans today? I'll probably watch some baseball while enjoying a cold beverage or two, grill something for dinner and go for a walk with the family when the sun goes down... cheers.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Off, out of work @ 0600 today. Notice I wasn't redundant Gug. ;-) Got the Double Bubble holiday pay. Started my three day regular work week. Now don't have to be back till Friday and Saturday, Days 0600-1800, but switched Saturday for next Sunday. My son finally has his Eagle Scout ceremony, Court of Honor on this Saturday. He earned it last year, but waited to share the ceremony with three younger Scouts that earned theirs this year... Then ceremony got even further delayed because one the three became a Marine and had to do boot camp over summer... But, the official ceremony is finally here!

I wanted to be in BFLo this upcoming weekend for Opener... Maybe next year. Of course a few other games this year!