Final 53 For All 32 NFL teams

OldTimeAFLGuy

Final 53-man roster projections for all 32 NFL teams

Buffalo Bills: The quarterback position remains in flux with Tyrod Taylor and T.J. Yates in the concussion protocol. Nathan Peterman could start the season opener. Roster projection

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20506700/2017-nfl-final-53-man-roster-projections-every-team-2017-rosters-starting-lineups-depth-charts

This is what I got so far. Could be a toss up between Seau, and Valles. I'll go with Seau based on the last game. We could also see both cut if we can find a nice FS behind Poyer, not a fan of Colt Anderson. Sentrel Henderson and Walt Powell are both suspended, but I'm not sure if either make the cut.

OFFENSE

QB:

1. Tyrod Taylor
  2. Nathan Peterman

RB:

1. LeShawn McCoy
  2. Jonathan Williams
  3. Mike Tolbert
  4. Taiwan Jones

FB:

1. Patrick DiMarco
  2. Mike Tolbert

WR:

1. Jordan Matthews
  2. Zay Jones
  3. Philly Brown
  4. Brandon Tate
  5. Rod Streater
  6. Brandon Reilly

TE:

1. Charels Clay
  2. Nick O’Leary
  3. Logan Thomas

LT:

1. Cordy Glenn
  2. Dion Dawkins

LG:

1. Richie Incognito
  2. Ryan Groy

C:

1. Eric Wood
  2. Ryan Groy

RG:

1. John Miller
  2. Vlad Ducasse

RT:

1. Jordan Mills
  2. Dion Dawkins

DEFENSE

LDE:

1. Shaq Lawson
  2. Eddie Yarbrough
  3. Ian Seau

RDE:

1. Jerry Hughes
  2. Ryan Davis

DT:

1. Kyle Williams
  2. Marcell Dareaus
  3. Jerel Worthy
  4. Adulphus Washington

SLB:

1. Lorenzo Alexander
  2. Tanner Vallejo

MLB:

1. Preston Brown
  2. Gerald Hodges

WLB:

1. Ramon Humber
  2. Matt Milano

LCB:

1. Tre White
  2. Kevon Seymour
  3. Greg Mabin

RCB:

1. E.J. Gaines
  2. Shareece Wright

SCB:

1. Leonard Johnson
  2. Kevon Seymour

SS:

1. Micah Hyde
  2. Shameil Gary
  3. Tre Elston

FS:

1. Jordan Poyer

SPECIAL TEAMS

K:

1. Stephen Hauschka

P:

1. Colton Schmidt

LS:

1. Reid Ferguson

It's my hope that they keep more than 4 DTs on the active roster. Worthy is in the protocol, we cannot rely on Dareus to be healthy every game and Kyle is aging. I think Coleman or Lewis will sneak into the 53.

I also see no need to keep Ducasse with groy as your sole interior back up. Mudge to the PS in case of emergency.

It's my hope that they keep more than 4 DTs on the active roster. Worthy is in the protocol, we cannot rely on Dareus to be healthy every game and Kyle is aging. I think Coleman or Lewis will sneak into the 53.

I also see no need to keep Ducasse with groy as your sole interior back up. Mudge to the PS in case of emergency.

It really is a toss up between DT and DE, to where the 5th guy come from, but I didn't factor in his injury. We could definitely see your scenario play out.

I do have to disagree with your interior lineman case. Wood has been extremely fragile his entire career, so I think Groy will get called on at some point this season to spell him out. Ducasse is a favorite for the coaches, so I don't see him going anywhere. He also has the versatility to play either interior line position (Even if he's not good in either position). It'd be a lot smarter to keep them both.

This is what I got so far. Could be a toss up between Seau, and Valles. I'll go with Seau based on the last game. We could also see both cut if we can find a nice FS behind Poyer, not a fan of Colt Anderson. Sentrel Henderson and Walt Powell are both suspended, but I'm not sure if either make the cut.

OFFENSE

QB:

1. Tyrod Taylor
  2. Nathan Peterman

RB:

1. LeShawn McCoy
  2. Jonathan Williams
  3. Mike Tolbert
  4. Taiwan Jones

...with the way the Banyard kid looked last night, RB is a pretty tough call...........

...with the way the Banyard kid looked last night, RB is a pretty tough call...........

Yeah, that could definitely be the case, but they brought in Jones for his speed which is far superior to Banyard. In my opinion, there is no room for 3 downhill type runners. Jones will almost never see a carry, but his speed as a gunner and sub returner could boost his value.

With Hyde and Whites return ability i dont see Jones making the team. Baynard looks like the better running back and both are good on special teams.

I don't know why any team would risk two starters, and potential stars of their defense to return punts/kicks. the risk for injury is far too great. Having both Tate and Jones as special teams guys could make our special teams great. They add speed as gunners and have the versatility to return kicks and punts. Let the stars stay healthy and come in when we need a game changing return. Banyard would be a definite if we didn't have either Tolbert or J Williams.

It really is a toss up between DT and DE, to where the 5th guy come from, but I didn't factor in his injury. We could definitely see your scenario play out.

I do have to disagree with your interior lineman case. Wood has been extremely fragile his entire career, so I think Groy will get called on at some point this season to spell him out. Ducasse is a favorite for the coaches, so I don't see him going anywhere. He also has the versatility to play either interior line position (Even if he's not good in either position). It'd be a lot smarter to keep them both.

Wood really hasn't been "extremely fragile" for his entire career. His rookie year he started 10 games at guard. He moved to center the following season and started 14 games. He missed 7 games the following year, played in 14 games the year after that and then the next three seasons he played in all 16 games. Out of 128 games in his career he's played in 109. Injuries happen.

Wood really hasn't been "extremely fragile" for his entire career. His rookie year he started 10 games at guard. He moved to center the following season and started 14 games. He missed 7 games the following year, played in 14 games the year after that and then the next three seasons he played in all 16 games. Out of 128 games in his career he's played in 109. Injuries happen.

Dude, he broke his tibia and fibia his first year. Then tore his ACL, then tore his MCL, and broke his ankle last year. Had three seasons out of eight that he played 16 games. Played in 104 not 109 of a possible 128 games. The dude is fragile man, injuries happen, but not like that. that is why we signed Groy to the tender, because he is an excellent option for when Wood goes down.

Edited by ROONDOGG55