So who's YOUR starting qb?

Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

Come in and work with what you have, make improvements and begin a transition to a system to your liking. Gradual transition. Draft a savior QB next year because Pete's not the guy...No matter what, they need to improve their OL play before anything will work.

Yep they need to add to the line, add wrs, add TEs , add another running back because the QB isn't the problem it's everyone else. I know I get it you Tyrod pushers throw this garbage every week of his fail. Fix the D, change the coaching staff because it doesn't have anything to do with Baltimore's backup QB. SMH

The preseason hasn't proven anything with lineup experimentation, missing starters, and no gameplanning. Thanks for your comic relief.

The comic relief I see is your Tyrod group eating crow when Tyrod proves he is not good enough to run this system. He will lose his starter roll, either now or later in the year it's inevitable.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep they need to add to the line, add wrs, add TEs , add another running back because the QB isn't the problem it's everyone else. I know I get it you Tyrod pushers throw this garbage every week of his fail. Fix the D, change the coaching staff because it doesn't have anything to do with Baltimore's backup QB. SMH

The comic relief I see is your Tyrod group eating crow when Tyrod proves he is not good enough to run this system. He will lose his starter roll, either now or later in the year it's inevitable.

Will his roll have any butter?

Could other QBs run the system as well as TT did the last two seasons? So wrong to use the running ability and deep pass to help win games. The O line and WR corp as is is not fit for any QB right now.

Someone seems cranky! :)

The truth seems to be the haters are more extreme than the supporters. I think most people are in the middle, just like Tyrod. Most recognize he has strengths and weaknesses, and it seems this year we will be playing more to his weaknesses due to scheme. I hope that changes when the real games start. Regardless, his ceiling is such that I fully expect a QB taken high in the first round next draft.

I'll take a deep breath and see how it goes. There's nothing else I can do.

Could other QBs run the system as well as TT did the last two seasons? So wrong to use the running ability and deep pass to help win games. The O line and WR corp as is is not fit for any QB right now.

Peterman looks like he can run the new system better then your backup from Baltimore can. Lynn's offense is gone and so will be Tyrod soon enough. Edited by xRUSHx

Someone seems cranky! :)

The truth seems to be the haters are more extreme than the supporters. I think most people are in the middle, just like Tyrod. Most recognize he has strengths and weaknesses, and it seems this year we will be playing more to his weaknesses due to scheme. I hope that changes when the real games start. Regardless, his ceiling is such that I fully expect a QB taken high in the first round next draft.

I'll take a deep breath and see how it goes. There's nothing else I can do.

Peterman looks like he can run it better then your backup from Baltimore can. Lynn's offense is gone and so will be Tyrod soon enough.

Peterman has upside, but he has never played in a regular season game. The offense didn't light it up when he was in there, either. peterman will get killed behind this line.

Peterman has upside, but he has never played in a regular season game. The offense didn't light it up when he was in there, either. peterman will get killed behind this line.

And yet Tyrod is the one on the injury list. I dont agree the line is as bad as your saying.

Truth is Peterman didn't get to practice with the ones and it's only his 3rd game but yet still outplayed Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx

John Miller hasn't looked good, right tackle is a disaster, and Glenn may miss games. This line is a problem right now.

And yet Tyrod is the one on the injury list.
Truth is Peterman didn't get to practice with the ones and it's only his 3rd game but yet still outplayed Tyrod.

He has a concussion which can happen to any NFL player at anytime. Are you rejoicing in that?

Behind that mess of a line it's only a matter of time until we exterminate all the QB's in North America available for signing.

Why oh why won't the coaches listen to you? You know better than they do about what QB is ready to run their offense. Get on the phone and yell at them or make a pilgrimage to OBD to spread the word.

John Miller hasn't looked good, right tackle is a disaster, and Glenn may miss games. This line is a problem right now.

So Tyrod needs line help, WRs and a OC that will make the system to his talents, gotcha. Everyone else is at fault.

why let him stink it up for a few games? I say if he shows no sign of managing the offense, stinking up the joint game one, no need to wait a few games to pull the plug.

the pressure is on him, big time.

I voted for peterman.

Fine. Even if it were one game, you're still conceding it's Taylor for that one game. So Taylor's your QB right now.

I love that everyone is assuming he's going to stink up the joint.

He has a concussion which can happen to any NFL player at anytime. Are you rejoicing in that?

I'm not rejoicing just seen it coming. Baltimore forced Tyrod to be a QB I think he knew he was in for a long day and just gave up so he got creamed for it.

So Tyrod needs line help, WRs and a OC that will make the system to his talents, gotcha. Everyone else is at fault.

Why do you keep repeating that? There are a lot of places that would benefit from upgrading, both the players and the coaching. Tyrod is on that long list. I don't see anybody denying that.

Why do you keep repeating that? There are a lot of places that would benefit from upgrading, both the players and the coaching. Tyrod is on that long list. I don't see anybody denying that.

He's saying Tyrod isn't a Franchise QB who can carry a team and make players around him better. Eureka! Who knew?

I'm not rejoicing just seen it coming. Baltimore forced Tyrod to be a QB I think he knew he was in for a long day and just gave up so he got creamed for it.

ha ha ha. saw it coming? The guy has missed two whole games the last two seasons due to an illegal horse collar. his escape ability is something that many QBs do not have and would get killed behind this line. But you knew he would get a concussion in a meaningless pre season game.

None of us have said he is a great or even good QB, but he is far from terrible like the few make him out to be. the last two seasons have proved that. This roster needs upgrades all over the place.