Bush or Kerry

swede316

Ummm, where are all the working stiffs? And not you guys... :(

You think the guy supporting a family working on the loading dock can engage in this board folly, let alone the folly of a Bills political board?

If anything, the guy is looking for his "next out" (esacape, as my wife likes to call it).

My predication:

Bush loses 49-50 popular vote, yet wins electoral vote again. Kinda like how the Patsies seem to win a kick thingy...

Just call him the great divider.

I will give him another four years (I won't vote for him), to get his priorities together and unit this country the proper way.

Ummm, where are all the working stiffs?  And not you guys... :(

You think the guy supporting a family working on the loading dock can engage in this board folly, let alone the folly of a Bills political board?

If anything, the guy is looking for his "next out" (esacape, as my wife likes to call it).

My predication:

Bush loses 49-50 popular vote, yet wins electoral vote again.  Kinda like how the Patsies seem to win a kick thingy...

Just call him the great divider.

I will give him another four years (I won't vote for him), to get his priorities together and unit this country the proper way.

19663[/snapback]

Hard to call President Bush the great divider if the Dems can't offer a uniter to beat him, huh?

My predication:

Bush loses 49-50 popular vote, yet wins electoral vote again.

19663[/snapback]

I would not be suprised to see that either yet I also would not have a problem with it. Especially when we know that two of the most liberal states with highest population, Calif. and NY will go to Kerry. Two States with the most fiscal problems with the most people looking for the free handout programs that the liberal politicians seem to love to promote.

Hard to call President Bush the great divider if the Dems can't offer a uniter to beat him, huh?

19728[/snapback]

Gotta start somewhere? Why not the top dog?

You are not a what if guy? Why not give it the 'ole college try Darin? Are you actually taking sides, or is that my ill perceived notions of you creeping in?

:(

Let's find out? Scap the old horse for a new one. The new one is no good, then scap it again.

Change baby, change... Can't do any more harm?

I would not be suprised to see that either yet I also would not have a problem with it.  Especially when we know that two of the most liberal states with highest population, Calif. and NY will go to Kerry.  Two States with the most fiscal problems with the most people looking for the free handout programs that the liberal politicians seem to love to promote.

19739[/snapback]

Ya... Because they also have to carry the other states financially. Some of them don't even produce a tangible economic benfit for the other states?

Hay Darin, didn't the Great State of Alsaka just get federal funding for the Iditarod Trail?

WTF?

Bush...but I voted for Kerry before I voted against him. :(

Really, though...I'd just like to slap the Democratic Party, ask them "What the hell were you thinking???", and give them a mulligan on the primaries, so that maybe they can find a real candidate the second time around.

Ya... Because they also have to carry the other states financially.  Some of them don't even produce a tangible economic benfit for the other states?

Hay Darin, didn't the Great State of Alsaka just get federal funding for the Iditarod Trail?

WTF?

19760[/snapback]

Don't know anything about it. Wouldn't surprise me. Our legislative "team" is quite effective at bringing home the bacon - especially Senator Ted Stevens.

You learn to spell "hay" from Olivier? :(

Gotta start somewhere?  Why not the top dog?

You are not a what if guy?  Why not give it the 'ole college try Darin?  Are you actually taking sides, or is that my ill perceived notions of you creeping in?

:(

Let's find out?  Scap the old horse for a new one.  The new one is no good, then scap it again.

Change baby, change... Can't do any more harm?

19756[/snapback]

I'm not taking sides. Calling the President a divider smacks of whining given who the Democrats offered up. If President Bush is so bad, why isn't Senator Kerry leading in those all important polls?

I'm not taking sides.  Calling the President a divider smacks of whining given who the Democrats offered up.  If President Bush is so bad, why isn't Senator Kerry leading in those all important polls?

19785[/snapback]

Because people are scared, resist change... Sorry to put it bluntly, dumb... They are billsfanone too make past mistakes.

Except voting for John Kerry isn't a vote for change.  Same end result.

19821[/snapback]

Don't be cynical, be positive.

Not really... He has to appear that way to get voted in.

This is Bush's baby (Iraq) plain and simple.

I think Kerry would have no problem at all in securing funds from other sources.

Bush... Forget about it.

The road with Bush is a dead-end. He burned too many bridges. He painted himself in a corner like his old-man did. To his old-man's credit, admitted his mistake ("read my lips") and the American populace roasted him... Too bad. Does he deserve the sympathy? He can only play the fear and patriot card which might win him a second chance?

What is worse? Making a bad choice and sticking to it? Or making a bad choice and excepting that you made a bad choice and changing? Are we gonna wait 15-20 years to know it isn't going to work? Again, no man is an island.

This is classic, "fools rush in where wisemen fear to tread." Yet, in todays America, any semblance of wavering is preceived as weak?

Life isn't perfect. How in the heck is anybody gonna change if they continually stick to the same bad choice?