What if a Sam Bradford trade offer occurred for Tyrod?

billsfan89

1. Lynn didn't get fired.

2. Roman and Lynn had a system which catered to Tyrod's strengths and made the most of his talents. Tyrod didn't get Roman fired. Failure to open up the passing game and get Watkins involved and friction with Rex got Roman fired

3. Our first year OC is installing an offense which highlights Taylor's weaknesses.

4. Our coaching staff is not getting fired mid season no matter what happens.

5. All of this is wrong.

I was being sarcastic with the one that called me saviourtyrod. his agenda has and is pathetic. always talking about coaches getting fired.

he's the "right on man"...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Entire staff? Nice turn of words saviourTyrod.

I was talking OC year one considering he got the last 2 fired within 2 years but if this staff can't right the broken wagon I can see a entire new staff coming in for 2020. I hope not but with the team still using other teams backup QBs as the starter it's very possible. What happens between now and the end of the 2018 draft will tell it all on what 2019 has for us in my opinion.

if you think taylor got them fired you really do have issues, man.

I was being sarcastic with the one that called me saviourtyrod. his agenda has and is pathetic. always talking about coaches getting fired.

he's the "right on man"...

....ironically, I know that Roman went ballistic internally at OBD when the Cassel trade came down....so we'll NEVER know how much he was "enamored" working with TT and his offensive plans....

Guest NeckBeard

I would be shocked, absolutely shocked, if someone paid this bounty for TT, and I say that as someone who likes TT. TT is not the long term answer, I don't think, but goodness. Those many picks?!