Good Night / Bad Night - Pre Season Game 2

GunnerBill

I don't know...Maybe...But they're not doing that with Woods or Incognito...

I just don't understand why you mess with Miller?...To me this is all about dissing Miller rather than finding out about a washed-up, back-up...Of all the problems the Bills had last year can anyone honestly say Miller was in the Top 10? Top 15? Top 20? And again I'm not trying to say Miller is a world beater...But he's solid, and he really improved last year...It's a position that did not need to be messed with...

Makes no sense to me no matter what they are trying to figure out with Vlad...But maybe it's just me...If I was Miller I would be insulted by this garbage... B-)

Ya know what? After thinking about it more.....

Maybe Beaner is looking to downgrade the offensive line talent too - like he downgraded the wide receiver. Maybe Miller wants to get paid in the future. Doh!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Penalties are a problem, but most of those were not actually penalties. I mean there was no contact on the blocks in the back. The call on Yarbo was terrible. The offensive PI on Logan? The refs were beyond awful.

Next to every one has been replaced, is it time to put the Zebras out to pasture?