Rape is something you can never forget

I think she started freaking out in the room and Kobe tried to get her to pull it together before she left......I also think it was mostly an act because she was fine after leaving....they have a witness to say as such

didn't she walk out of the hotel room and start crying to the first person she saw? That's a normal reaction, right? Or what about her blood on his shirt? Don't you think it's possible that she was ok with some things, but he pushed it too far and forced himself on her to do something she didn't want? With his hands around her neck?

I am not going to argue this any more.....a lot of you want to beleive he did it....fine.....

But the evidence doesnt support it........and that is a fact

well, the evidence evidently said that OJ didn't do it either and I'm sure you run to his defense.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OGT....you aren't the only one that has been following this trial....so you should be carefull about putting falsehoods out hoping they will be beleived....

261289[/snapback]

OGT is peeved because he found out Kobe has a Darwin Fish on his car... B-):o

OGT is peeved because he found out Kobe has a Darwin Fish on his car... B-)  :o

262322[/snapback]

I wanna get the bumper sticker that says "Dog is my Co-Pilot"... funny, because my dog is my co-pilot, and I'm sick of the "God is my copilot" ones. Unfortunately, my truck is new and i don't want to put a sticker on it... a couple more years, maybe..

yeah, that'll be sweet... ahhhhhhhh

I wanna get the bumper sticker that says "Dog is my Co-Pilot"... funny, because my dog is my co-pilot, and I'm sick of the "God is my copilot" ones. Unfortunately, my truck is new and i don't want to put a sticker on it... a couple more years, maybe..

yeah, that'll be sweet...  ahhhhhhhh

262324[/snapback]

Yeah, I waited about 2 years before I put anything on my car.

About a year ago, OGT and I got into a debate because I have a Darwin Fish on my car. He said something to to effect of those were the people who pissed him off the most.

You'd think I was the antichrist or something... B-)