Friday night party

November 24th 5-9pm

Al's Bar and Grill

10911 MO-45

Parkville, MO 64152

Sunday

Bill's Tailgate KC BBQ Style

at Arrowhead Stadium

I thought Al's party was going to be on Saturday night. 

Or at least they will be doing the same thing on Saturday night, according to a message I received back from them through Facebook.

I will also be attending the game. Just need to book our hotel, I got tickets the day they went on sale in KC.

Hopefully, there will be a couple good tailgate parties to hit. Let us know what everyone is doing. 

He did change the "meet & greet" from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon.

Apparently there will be some kind of caravan meet-up on Sunday morning so that we can all drive to the lot together and get a community space going.  If their website is to be believed, the lots may open at 7AM for a noon game (local time).

http://www.chiefs.com/parking/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/10/2017 at 10:09 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

He did change the "meet & greet" from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon.

Apparently there will be some kind of caravan meet-up on Sunday morning so that we can all drive to the lot together and get a community space going.  If their website is to be believed, the lots may open at 7AM for a noon game (local time).

http://www.chiefs.com/parking/index.html

A meet up at Als to caravan over?

Edited by Watkins90

This was posted on our FB page, hope it helps others as well:

Here’s the Tailgate info on the Kc game next weekend
Tailgate info
We are meeting at Eastwood Hills Community center at 7am then convoying to stadium at 7:30am. The address is
7400 Ozark Rd, Kansas City, MO 64129. It’s Exit #65 EastWood Trafficway off of Highway 435. It’s south west of the stadium. Please remember to buy your parking passes early because they are $35 before GameDay and $60 day of. We are taking Ozark Rd to Gate 4 Lot L. I’ll have Pulled pork,brisket,bean and chips and bottled water. Bring whatever else you’d like to drink. Come Hungry And Let’s Go Buffalo!!!

23559728_1741936792507616_19284737502979

On 11/16/2017 at 12:08 PM, coloradobillsfan said:

This was posted on our FB page, hope it helps others as well:

Here’s the Tailgate info on the Kc game next weekend
Tailgate info
We are meeting at Eastwood Hills Community center at 7am then convoying to stadium at 7:30am. The address is
7400 Ozark Rd, Kansas City, MO 64129. It’s Exit #65 EastWood Trafficway off of Highway 435. It’s south west of the stadium. Please remember to buy your parking passes early because they are $35 before GameDay and $60 day of. We are taking Ozark Rd to Gate 4 Lot L. I’ll have Pulled pork,brisket,bean and chips and bottled water. Bring whatever else you’d like to drink. Come Hungry And Let’s Go Buffalo!!!

23559728_1741936792507616_19284737502979

Sweet. My wife and I will definitely be there. We will bring some Doritos are something to chip in, and can also provide money for the food to whoever, as well!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.