Does anyone believe GM Beane about preseason game?

When I saw Sammy get targeted on the first possession I thought it was odd. Chalked it up to McD sending a message that Sammy needed to be a big part of the offense this year.

In hindsight, seemed like a showcase and if McBeane were on the same page. a non-story.

On the other hand, if McD was counting on Sammy and blind-sided by the trade, yikes!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so simple.......... The league know we have a novice at GM and they are taking advantage of him. This front office is a joke and I see the problem is the Pelugas everyone they wanted turns out to be straight garbage..... Starting with sexy rex.....Hue Jackson thought he had the job before Peluga picked Rex.....who by himself destroyed a top three defense...........Now Jorden Matthew is hurt ........it wont be too long before the rest of our talent get plucked away. The league see our gm/coaching team don't have a clue

never post again

The old man? Please just respond to the post. You believe it was just coincidence and that McD had no idea Beane was about to trade the HC's star player?

There is difference between knowing there were discussions about it and knowing it was "about to trade".

And I do not think LA Rams made decision by 1/4 of a preseason game - that is something a poster would decide about such things.