2018 Mock Draft

So? Watkins barely sees the field. Who's to say that changes this year? Matthews is a good receiver. And Darby was an average corner last year.

They didn't dump players. They certainly didn't give up any wins with these deals.

Ill bet you right now. Watkins plays 10 or more games this year. Ill take the over. Loser changes their avi to a picture of a dogs !@#$ that sorta looks like Jesus.

I agree with most of the premise of what you say but another friend pointed out to me that last season he is only credited with six drops. Another Counterpoint is the Eagles may have brought in more receiver Talent to cover for the disappointment of Agholor more than the production of Matthews.

Factor in Matthews drops. Dude was getting cut. The eagles brought in a lot of talent at WR. Why? well figure it out. This was all about the draft picks. Im fine with that but dont bull **** the fanbase and act like you wanna compete by telling me your gonna start a 40 yr old at WR and that should tell us your "not throwing in the towel" gtfo with that

I agree with most of the premise of what you say but another friend pointed out to me that last season he is only credited with six drops. Another Counterpoint is the Eagles may have brought in more receiver Talent to cover for the disappointment of Agholor more than the production of Matthews.

I actually heard Agholor is doing well this TC. Darby in Shwartzes scheme? thats gonna be a fun defense to watch.

Rudolph, Falk and Mayfield all have a chance to fit that criteria as well (especially Rudolph IMO).

these are the guy i will focus on closely this year...as the others have been in the hype machine. Will be a very very interesting year....

I know its way to early but a man has to dream.

(1a). QB Josh Allen, Wyoming. Has the mobility, arm strength, and played in cold weather.

(1b) OT Mitch Hyatt Clemson. Have to protect new QB.

(2a) S Marcus Allen Penn State. Safety to solidify secondary.

(2b) DT Reginald McKenzie Jr. Kyle Williams not getting younger.

(3a) WR DJ Chark LSU, Big Tall Receiver that new management likes

(3b) CB Carlton Davis Auburn. Cornerback depth.

Looks good, still prefer Darnold but will have to see how the season goes.

Bring on college football !!!

Ill bet you right now. Watkins plays 10 or more games this year. Ill take the over. Loser changes their avi to a picture of a dogs !@#$ that sorta looks like Jesus.

Nah, how about this:

I'll bet you right now that you'll be over dramatic at least 15 times per day.

Loser has to think rationally and act like a human going forward.

Im very skeptical of Allen at this point...needs to increase is completion percentage this year. 56% aint gunna cut it for a potential top pick

They play in a pro offense have more deep balls than many of today's sink and dunk spread offenses leading to lower completion percentage.

What he really needs to work on is pocket awareness, he has a hard time feeling the rush coming.

https://nflmocks.com/2017/08/11/2018-nfl-mock-draft-a-perfect-storm-of-qbs/19/

This mock draft had the Bills picking at #2 without trading up. I would love it if this happened. This makes it so that we can nab at least the second best Qb in the draft and still have many picks. We pick up a Wr and then could grab a Rt, Dbs, Lbs. this would effectively fill most of our holes, and if our Qb performs well, we could have a shot at playoffs as soon as 2018.

https://nflmocks.com/2017/08/11/2018-nfl-mock-draft-a-perfect-storm-of-qbs/19/

This mock draft had the Bills picking at #2 without trading up. I would love it if this happened. This makes it so that we can nab at least the second best Qb in the draft and still have many picks. We pick up a Wr and then could grab a Rt, Dbs, Lbs. this would effectively fill most of our holes, and if our Qb performs well, we could have a shot at playoffs as soon as 2018.

A QB and Sutton would be an amazing 1st round. If you guys haven't seen Courtland Sutton play make a note to catch an SMU game. He's special.