Cutler to Miami

ALLEN1QB

If Miami's oline can stay healthy its one of the best in the league, Joseph Adai ids nothing to scoff at. Landry and stills are solid WRs not spectacular. Julius Thomas jacksonville was one of the best TEs in the league. If you have to stack the line against this offense Cutlers arm can be scary Tannehill couldn't take advantage of this much like Tyrod. IF and a big IF he can keep a decent head on his shoulders this could be very bad for the bills.

It was Rex Ryan who embarrassed us not the Dolphins

Football Outsiders ranked Miami's pass blocking 21st last season, with an adjusted sack rate of 6.3% (worse than the league average of 6.1%). Tannehill is much more mobile than Cutler.

Their run blocking wasn't very good either (22nd).

I wouldn't call that "one of the best in the league."

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a real bad ass. I really don't like you or your persona around here. I see how they talk this board up and how great it was/is but I can't understand how they have allowed you to continue to be a part of it? no, you don't offend me at all, I've been around a long time and have seen and dealt with your type, it's just an observation on my part. one thing I can't stand is a bully or someone who flaunts their bull **** the way you do.

you clearly give this board a bad name.

oh, and before you come back with your babe, snowflake or any other type of insult you seem to like to use, take it to somebody that may be weak enough to be offended by your charade, tough guy.

You ever notice how people who use terms like "snowflake" are the toughest guys on the internet and the most easily offended and childish pansies in real life? Think there's a correlation there?