Die Hard?

Roundybout

As long as there are "doctors" around who are willing to perform these procedures, there will be guys who think a bigger dick is going to be the thing that changes their lives.

I know a guy who had that procedure done and it totally changed his life. He started crushing the ball off the tee where before he could barely put the ball in play before the surgery and now all of these attractive older women want to take tandem baths with him and gaze out at the sunset. Hes totally crushing it in a major way. I stopped talking to him cause I can't stand all the whistling. Hate his guts now but I'm glad hes doing better.

As long as there are "doctors" around who are willing to perform these procedures, there will be guys who think a bigger dick is going to be the thing that changes their lives.

There are some big dicks around here and it hasn't changed their lives.

I think the creators of SpongeBob are on to something. They can market this for another part of the body:

"Now I am a jerk and everybody loves me."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

There are some big dicks around here and it hasn't changed their lives.

I think the creators of SpongeBob are on to something. They can market this for another part of the body:

"Now I am a jerk and everybody loves me."

gives a whole new meaning to "rubbers"

You can get a fat embolism from several different surgeries. It's an unfortunate and rare complication. And a lot of times you can still pull the patient through it.