I'm not panicking yet, but...

Aside from the Shelton-for-Henry deal, have the Bills been mentioned anywhere? Are we talking to anyone? Have TD been seen having lunch with anyone's agent? It's okay that we haven't signed anyone yet, but the fact that there seems to be no activity rumoured with anyone makes me scratch my head. Either they are keeping their cards close at One Bills Drive, or...

PTR

Nothing here man.. Kinda makes me wonder as well. The oline definetly is going to be addressed soon. It has to be, right? I think that they will probably fill in Jonas's position with a second tier free agent linemen imo. Since Jonas really wasn't that great in the first place. But, hey you never know. I just look at it as a must fill spot on the roster now and there is noone on the roster who will step up and fill that void. I do how ever kinda wish they were thinking of keeping Price around because he really is a decent back up at either tackle spot. The gaurd position.. Well maybe they are going to draft one or give Tucker the nod, I dont' know.

Sad to see Pat leave, but I think with Anderson and Edwards in the mix maybe they saw enough to not resign him.

And I still think we need a new kicker! <_<

More than not signing or looking at any free agents, I am a little concerned about Pat Williams being let to go...Anderson or Edwards may be adequate replacements, but if they are not, as it stands now, we go into next season with major questions on both side of the ball...given that the "window of opportunity" is so narrow in the NFL these days, I think it is awfully risky on TD's part to mess with the defense. As much as I was opposed to letting Bledsoe go, I could at least follow the logic to a degree. As far as the defense goes, I would have rather overpayed PW for a year or two, and see how far this defense can take us...it may sound like a slight overreaction, but the Bills defense in the late 90's was very good...until they let Washington go...the team never really recovered from that. It is just such a huge advantage to have two DT's who can play...

More than not signing or looking at any free agents, I am a little concerned about Pat Williams being let to go...Anderson or Edwards may be adequate replacements, but if they are not, as it stands now, we go into next season with major questions on both side of the ball...given that the "window of opportunity" is so narrow in the NFL these days, I think it is awfully risky on TD's part to mess with the defense.  As much as I was opposed to letting Bledsoe go, I could at least follow the logic to a degree.  As far as the defense goes, I would have rather overpayed PW for a year or two, and see how far this defense can take us...it may sound like a slight overreaction, but the Bills defense in the late 90's was very good...until they let Washington go...the team never really recovered from that.  It is just such a huge advantage to have two DT's who can play...

259992[/snapback]

There is no way we could have paid Pat what he got from the Vikings.

Aside from the Shelton-for-Henry deal, have the Bills been mentioned anywhere?  Are we talking to anyone?  Have TD been seen having lunch with anyone's agent?  It's okay that we haven't signed anyone yet, but the fact that there seems to be no activity rumoured with anyone makes me scratch my head.  Either they are keeping their cards close at One Bills Drive, or...

PTR

259986[/snapback]

There is also lack of news regarding about 1/2 of the NFL teams.

What does that tell us?

Nothing.

A few weeks ago TD realized after all these years he's not cool anymore. After this realization, he went on a 5 day drinking binge in an attempt to “cool up”. When he finally came out of his haze, he looked in the mirror and saw that he still wasn’t cool. After this binge he then "found god" and now busies himself with volunteering in the community at old folks homes, soup kitchens and mentoring young children. Next week he will again look in the mirror and see if his latest attempt to “cool up” worked.

You can now see why he's had absolutely no time to deal with free agency.

Aside from the Shelton-for-Henry deal, have the Bills been mentioned anywhere?  Are we talking to anyone?  Have TD been seen having lunch with anyone's agent?  It's okay that we haven't signed anyone yet, but the fact that there seems to be no activity rumoured with anyone makes me scratch my head.  Either they are keeping their cards close at One Bills Drive, or...

PTR

259986[/snapback]

who have the Pats signed so far?