Dog Rescue

Dante

Oh good, another dog thread turning into a pit debate. This will be productive just like the last 34089238907 of them.

It is off the wall, bro. Sorry. I do like Tyrod. Should we talk about him instead? I xidnt start this thread, nor was i the first to br8ng up the pit bull conversation.

I have tried to provoke my pit over the years. Putting on masks and sneaking into the yard, scaring him, rough playing etc. I have the vet bills from him being attacked by a lab at the park(I will never own a lab as I've had a few bad experiences with them) and he didn't try to fight back just took the attack. Most dogs can attack. I get it. When a pit bites you it's gonna take your hand off or worse. If I thought my pit would hurt someone I wouldn't have him. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo, you provoke your dog, and, because it hasn't hurt anyone yet, she/he Is an angel? Got it.

You are an idiot..and the biggest part of the problem. Pit owners buy them because they are tough (a generalization, I know). They are generally sweet dogs. They are also capable of very bad things. I have this argument with my dad all the time. His favorite dog ever was a female white pit. She was the biggest spaz I've ever seen. She never hurt anyone except to bull over todlers in the living room.

lol I'm the biggest part of the problem? I found him on the street so I had no idea what he would do in certain situations. I don't need a Vicious dog I need a good dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I'm the biggest part of the problem? I found him on the street so I had no idea what he would do in certain situations. I don't need a Vicious dog I need a good dogSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man, I meant no personal attack. I am sure you are a responsible owner, but "provoking" your pit struck me wrong. As I said, they are no different than any other breed, except they can be deadly. Sorry for taking the thread of topic. Peace.