When you still have hope for humanity.

boyst

He's OK but not great. Def has some good tracks here and there, though. NY Minute is probably the best I've heard from him.

I bought a used copy of Excuse My French and thought it was decent. Unfortunately he seems to be close with Rick Ross who I find to be a fat disgusting piece of ****.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

He's OK but not great. Def has some good tracks here and there, though. NY Minute is probably the best I've heard from him.

I bought a used copy of Excuse My French and thought it was decent. Unfortunately he seems to be close with Rick Ross who I find to be a fat disgusting piece of ****.

i've never heard of this dude

and only know of rick ross because a guy i hired a few years ago wanted the day off to go to a rick ross concert. he told me i could not fire him for missing an unexcused day because law said if you're under 20 years old you don't legally have to work more than 20 hours.

he also said rick ross smoked something like 100 blunts in a day.

i would not know rick ross or his music if he was singing his tune walking by me in a kmart.

rap music of today is a shame to what it once was

and only know of rick ross because a guy i hired a few years ago wanted the day off to go to a rick ross concert. he told me i could not fire him for missing an unexcused day because law said if you're under 20 years old you don't legally have to work more than 20 hours.

i would not know rick ross or his music if he was singing his tune walking by me in a kmart.

Everyday I'm Hustling, come on Boyst get over the loud speakers at the farm. Productivity will double!

Millennials, fire both the snowflake boss and employee!

:-)

There are still KMart's out there?

Yep, I just Googled it and there are still KMart stores alive out there that Amazon and Walmart have not yet crushed

Yep, I just Googled it and there are still KMart stores alive out there that Amazon and Walmart have not yet crushed

The one in my town will never go under. We are working class trash. It does a ton of business. Just bought a whistling glass kettle to brew the wife's Saudi Arabian coffee... As I roll my eyes...

$9.99.

That store has to be a huge grossing store. It's gross too. ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The Left killed Kmart. They lost huge market share when they stopped selling guns and ammo. Went into a death spiral.

The Left killed Kmart. They lost huge market share when they stopped selling guns and ammo. Went into a death spiral.

Not in my town. I live in Will County. The Hillbillies still shop Kmart.

It would bevinteresting to see the sales of that dumpy store... Gotta be one of the largest (along with the people) in country.

Who knows, maybe they will close it... But it will become something else no doubt. There is literally a FamilyDollar 500 feet up the road too. Go figure.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois