Article on why 2017 passing game can make giant leap forward

At least it's a start where I can't blame him. He is no good to me period. This the NFL your gonna have to beat people with the passsss. This is not the wing-T league Pop Warner. You will not win unless you can passsss the ball. Beane is not crazy. He was a QB himself he likes the 6'5" guys once again, the decision was made before he was hired. When the pads go on we'll see who's who. Now it's all spec anyways.

man that s key seems to stick there on ya, doesn't it Bud.

It did.

DFRvGAXUMAA0blQ.jpg

this is pretty cool.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good you are correct. Except 4th for Cardale. K did the QBs in front of him won a championship with Cardale on the Bench? Because it was the same team. They had Elliot, Bosa, and the rest of the squad. And the rook left Tn. To play in a weaker conference because he was not gonna play with that comp. Tyrod did he win a championship with plenty of starts. Now Cardale has not been given a chance. In pre season he ripped it up. Anticipated, pocket poise, cannon of an arm, drove the length of the field with what he had. Scored with the pocket collapsing. Ha if Tyrod could ever do that. I still watch that step into throw to the middle with a dart to Powell.

Enjoy being a Chargers fan now. :doh:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it was brief, but I think we saw a plan of Taylor taking a lot of snaps under center and taking 3 and 5 stop drops and getting the ball out of his hands with quick timing routes, much like some of the article and traditional West Coast offenses often do.

He might have taken more snaps under center in that quarter than any other game so far in his career. And I actually don't know if that hyperbole or not 0:)

And he looked pretty good doing it.