@Atlanta

boyst

• 3 weeks later...

Bills Backer of Atlanta just posted this on FB:

Hey Everyone,
We have sent out emails to those who have been selected to purchase game tickets in our group block. If you have not been notified that you received tickets, we recommend you begin looking other places for tickets to the game.

We are sorry we could not accommodate everyone, with the new stadium and it being the 2nd game there for the Falcons it was extremely hard to get tickets, let alone the 500+ we needed to accommodate everyone.

Please let us know if you have any questions - and look out for information Monday regarding tickets for our night before party at Whitehall Tavern! Go Bills!

- Alex, Allison, Catherine, Ronni and John

PS: the group will be sitting in section 342 rows 20-24 if you want to try to sit by us!

i have been advised by the guy who handles all my ticket purchases and is actually a falcons fan and knows the stadium to hold off on buying individual tickets another month or two

i have my charlotte and bills/jets tickets ready.

not my altanta. lots of tickets still available.

• 2 weeks later...

Going. Any suggestions on hotels? Never been there.

staying at cnn center tower hotel thing

There is a Bills party Saturday night. I saw tickets were available on Bills Backers of Atlanta Facebook page. FYI

link, please?

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.