Bay Area Bills Fans 2nd Annual Summer Picnic & BBQ

To every Bills fan living in or around California's Bay Area, we are having another Summer Picnic & BBQ get together.

We had such a fun time last year in Stockton, and even though it was a modest gathering, we decided to have another one to kick off the preseason.

This year we will be meeting on Sunday, July 30th at Vasona Lake Park in Los Gatos. Located at 333 Blossom Hill Road, 95032.

We are hoping to make this year's gathering even bigger than last year's event, and so far we have received plenty of interest from Bills fans who will be attending.

Bring your families and friends and food and drinks and everything else that belongs at a BBQ, and we'll have a great time!

Here is the website for the park: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/parks/parkfinder/pages/vasona.aspx

Feel free to leave questions here or send me a message for other details.

Look forward to seeing you there, let's have some Summer fun before our Bills return to the playing field!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm so jealous!

I lived in San Ramon for many years and loved the Bay Area.

Seattle's cool... but I'd move back to the Bay Area if I could. The combination of natural beauty, culture and weather can't be beat.

And, as a bit of a foodie, I miss the tremendous international restaurant scene.

If I ever move back, I'll come to the picnic!

Edited by hondo in seattle

I lived in Dublin and moved to Tracy, CA in 201 2because my rent went up $300. Lived in Tracy for about 2 years and then moved back to QNY because of a stroke.Just got an email from my old 2012 landlord about paying my rent on-line (I guess my email wasn't removed back then), Out of curiosity, I checked their web site and the rent has jumped another $600 since then! That's $2450 for a 30 year-old 900 sq ft 2 bedroom!

I'll try to make it, Mark. I am down in San Jose from Danville for work everyday. Throwing on another day of doing that drive is the only thing holding me back.

Be great to have you join us, Justin.

Nearly all of the Stockton fans will be there, and we've got some other fans chiming in that are new to the area coming along as well.

We've even gotten some interest from some fans in Southern Cal too. It'll be fun.

Yes, that is where he went to High School.

Not too hijack your thread. But every Saturday morning I picked up the paper and the first place I went during football season was the HS boxscores. Too see how large the LG Wildcats blowout was the previous night. It never failed too impress and it lasted 4 years.

The kids at casa grande HS in Petaluma were depressed during that span. For good reason.

Have a great BBQ

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP

A reminder to all who want to have some summer fun with some Bills fans, our Picnic & BBQ will be at the end of this month.

Sunday, July 30th.

We have a designated area at the park reserved for us. It's called the "Blossom Valley" picnic area.

We are getting plenty of interest from many Bills fans in and outside the area, and expect a great turnout.

Hope to see you there.

• 4 weeks later...

Final reminder, our Preseason Kickoff Picnic & BBQ is this Sunday.

Anyone who lives in the area that has the weekend open, by all means come and join us.

It will be a great time. Hope to see some of you there.

Final reminder, our Preseason Kickoff Picnic & BBQ is this Sunday.

Anyone who lives in the area that has the weekend open, by all means come and join us.

It will be a great time. Hope to see some of you there.

Dude, can't make it. Wife out of town and I am on double kid duty solo. Birthday party will superceed. Need to save up my chits for the season. Have a great time.

Dude, can't make it. Wife out of town and I am on double kid duty solo. Birthday party will superceed. Need to save up my chits for the season. Have a great time.

Sorry to hear that Justin.

We will have a great time. I'm expecting 40-50 people to show up. We even have a few people from So Cal flying in for this.

Maybe next year, hope you have a great time with your plans for this season.

Next year I will go to Buffalo, you can count on that.