Did you keep your seasons?

I live in Richmond Va and promised my chucklehead son we would go to every game this year depending on his final grades this spring , and his grades/ work completion next fall.

I live in Richmond as well first time getting seasons, planning on going every game and I'm going to film every tailgate/trip with the GoPro. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck bills are 4-0 in games I've gone to😅

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Richmond as well first time getting seasons, planning on going every game and I'm going to film every tailgate/trip with the GoPro. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck bills are 4-0 in games I've gone to

Hope your not doing the GoPro for table slamming.

I live in Richmond as well first time getting seasons, planning on going every game and I'm going to film every tailgate/trip with the GoPro. Hopefully I'll bring some good luck bills are 4-0 in games I've gone to

Well shite boys, if we can get 4 drivers we can do the games and be back in town by 2AM. I will PM you guys, as with unlimited data we can watch the second half of the 4 o'clock game and Sunday Night football on the way back...make that 8 hours fly by.