DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if, IF in fact that is the result, a/k/a "kiss and make up....we're sorry....won't happen again..", the sliver of credibility left for DOJ, AG office, FBI, CIA etc is gone....NOT that THEY would care......guess step one is for Durham to get his canary......don't know what the charges would have translated to as far as punishment, but I'd think that even one year in jail now is significant logging the first criminal conviction in this mess......have to believe there are some "squirming hot seats" out there.............

It must have been difficult to be an FBI agent the  last few years with many questioning the procedures used, and the ethics of those working within the FBI. This was just people at the top (!!!) who were all in on #teamcoup, but the entire bureau was tainted.  The CIA has always been a distrusted agency, but since they aren't supposed to work in with the United States ... <_<

The DOJ? The press is going to spin this as Trump's DOJ being political while completely ignoring the spying by the Obama White House. On, not only the Trump campaign, but well, Congress, the press, etc., for many, many years. Our presstitutes really need to find another line of work. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It must have been difficult to be an FBI agent the  last few years with many questioning the procedures used, and the ethics of those working within the FBI. This was just people at the top (!!!) who were all in on #teamcoup, but the entire bureau was tainted.  The CIA has always been a distrusted agency, but since they aren't supposed to work in with the United States ... <_<

The DOJ? The press is going to spin this as Trump's DOJ being political while completely ignoring the spying by the Obama White House. On, not only the Trump campaign, but well, Congress, the press, etc., for many, many years. Our presstitutes really need to find another line of work. 

...ELOQUENTLY well spoken BG...as expected..............:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's never been about Trump or politics. It's always been about this: 

Its never been about Trump really, but instead the massive spying operation in place for quite some time before Trump entered the political fray. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Weissmann were to be charged with something, anything, it would be like Christmas, the 4th of July and my birthday wrapped-up into one glorious day. I'd break out the good stuff in celebration. That man has ruined more lives... he's an utter disgrace. How he still has a law license is beyond me. He belongs in prison, not mouthing off on twitter. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If Weissmann were to be charged with something, anything, it would be like Christmas, the 4th of July and my birthday wrapped-up into one glorious day. I'd break out the good stuff in celebration. That man has ruined more lives... he's an utter disgrace. How he still has a law license is beyond me. He belongs in prison, not mouthing off on twitter. 

...but please whatever you do, don't hold your breath waiting.

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

...LMAO!......you need to get that added to Webster's Dictionary....a BG CLASSIC...............

• Like (+1) 1