Predicting every team's starting lineup

Every team has bad depth outside of New England.

I think teams just have to hope they can stay relatively healthy during an NFL season. Real depth doesn't occur often in the NFL these days. It's more important to look at the starters to determine how many weak spots teams have. Even the Patriots aren't anything special in the depth department imo. Their depth chart looks something like this 1A. Bill Belichick 1B. Tom Brady.

I don't view our LBs as solid at all. Ragland may be good. We really don't know at this point. Brown was awful the last 2 years, but maybe going back to a 4-3 will help him. Alexander playing SLB is also an unknown. He looked good in the pro bowl playing there, but the pro bowl is meh. 3 unknowns at lb imo, although I think Ragland will be solid. Hopefully Milano can help

I agree 100% about the LBs. They are below average as a group and there is no depth behind the starters to boot. I do think Alexander will do well (if he isn't injured), but Ragland and Brown are a long way from quality starters at this point.

Edited by vincec

I agree 100% about the LBs. They are below average as a group and there is no depth behind the starters to boot. I do think Alexander will do well (if he isn't injured), but Ragland and Brown are a long way from quality starters at this point.

Im excited about Ragland....he was killin it in camp last year