Bills KIDS DAY game 2017

I usually get +/- 5$ for each of my 4 preseason tickets. NFL Ticket Exchange won't allow to sell below face value. The minimum price on StubHub is $6 plus all their fees so the only way to sell for less is Ebay. If I was living in the Buffalo area I would just go to the game. I don't understand why people are not going when it's so cheap. I understand that it's preseason but it's still a NFL game for less than $10. In Seattle preseason games are reselling for above face value. Very different market....

I usually get +/- 5$ for each of my 4 preseason tickets. NFL Ticket Exchange won't allow to sell below face value. The minimum price on StubHub is $6 plus all their fees so the only way to sell for less is Ebay. If I was living in the Buffalo area I would just go to the game. I don't understand why people are not going when it's so cheap. I understand that it's preseason but it's still a NFL game for less than $10. In Seattle preseason games are reselling for above face value. Very different market....

I wouldn't go to a preseason for any cost higher than free. The games mean nothing, and even high school football games of a much better quality entertainment wise. Every year I get excited about the return of football. I never fail to flip the channel to a preseason game with total excitement. Every year after five minutes of watching I get bored to death. This results in my falling asleep or the channel being changed. I sit on my couch thinking that I have lost my love football. Then I realize that preseason football isn't even entertaining.

I go to one preseason. Usually take the nieces and nephews, the rest of the ticket crew gives me theirs, or gives them to whoever wants to take their kids.

Truth though, I've tried to give away extras at the stadium on several occasions, even got shooed away from near the ticket window once. Never had any takers as most groups are like 'we already have extras we can't get rid of'.