[closed]I love McDermott runs the show and what is going on at OBD

We've been going through this for too long to be drinking the kool-aid by May. Not being a pessimist, just a realist. Pump your breaks, we haven't even played a preseason game yet. I've seen/heard all of this many times before.

you love that a rookie coach was given full control in his first job? not only is he coaching but apparently he's the GM. this guy was a position coach a few years ago. you have a lot of faith in people if someone with no experience excites you

i'm not saying it won't work out but it's highly unlikely. i'm not as confident as you but like i said when they hired Rex, Marrone, Chan, Jauron, etc, etc...let's give them a shot and see how it goes

you love that a rookie coach was given full control in his first job? not only is he coaching but apparently he's the GM. this guy was a position coach a few years ago. you have a lot of faith in people if someone with no experience excites you

i'm not saying it won't work out but it's highly unlikely. i'm not as confident as you but like i said when they hired Rex, Marrone, Chan, Jauron, etc, etc...let's give them a shot and see how it goes

Why?

Peterman wasn't his QB he wanted and drafted in the 5th round so he must suck. That is how it is on Message boards.

He was drafted in the 5th rd, he is the next Tom Brady.

The same people complain we never take shots at QB. LOL

I get that Bobby, but he is doing things a lot of people who I respect like very much.

there is a difference between drafting a 5th round nobody and taking a legitimate shot at a QB.

history. how many rookie coaches were successful their first time out? the percentage is very very very low

even the great Belichick was basically run out of town in Cleveland

I'm not saying it is a guaranteed success, but anyone you bring in is more likely to fail than succeed. I'm just saying that he is doing what he has to right now and I like the decisions he is making. We will have a new GM and Personnel guys in place soon. Don't be surprised if he is already consulting with others.

THIS!!! Apparently, Tom Brady didn't have much of an arm or body make-up to be in the NFL. Time will tell...

Everyone forgets Peyton manning had a "weak arm" so did Montana, Brady etal, but it got better once they got in the NFL And with NFL coaches

He was drafted in the 5th rd, he is the next Tom Brady.

there is a difference between drafting a 5th round nobody and taking a legitimate shot at a QB.

I am reading and hearing on Sirus from guys like the God Father Gil Brandt and Phil Savage we got a steal and they expect Peterman to start and have a great career in OUR SYSTEM. See the bold part is the most important, OUR SYSTEM. He was also the most pro ready QB in the draft who should have went low 2nd to mid 3rd round. Everyone was shocked he was there in the 5th. Hell some have said we might have gotten THE Steal of the draft.

Give the kid a chance.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.