QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

Because you still harbour an unquenchable thirst of hatred towards Tyrod. In the face of unquestionable facts that contradict the very foundation your opinion stands on. On more than one occasion you have been proven to be wrong then you usually throw out an insult or some childish snead remark. You havent changed one bit. We get it Taylor isnt Rodgers, Ryan, or Brady. He also wasnt tossing up pick sixes like Fitz, want collapsing like butt fumble, and generally helped to put this teams offense top ten in scoring.

Get over yourself. He is what he is goig to be until he is or isnt. What he is unquestionably is the starting qb if the Buffalo Bills and if you cant objectively critique him without resorting to pure vitriol in discussions about the topic, well then might be time to hang that fandom up.

Your childish remarks are cooler.

No one cares about old bbmb beefs let it go, hit the reset button

A bunch of hypocrites calling people names while bitching about name calling

No one cares. You all sound like crusher left y'all at the altar. It sounds like he's trying to make amends from an outsiders perspective but Tyrod fanboys will never let it go.

It's 2017, the bbmb does not exist let the healing begin.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one cares. You all sound like crusher left y'all at the altar. It sounds like he's trying to make amends from an outsiders perspective but Tyrod fanboys will never let it go.

Ryan where are my childish remarks? Dont post something like that, this isnt Maury Povich show. Dont sensationalize somethimg that never occurred.

On TBD attacking pro-Taylor fans is not allowed. Attacking anti-Taylor, or even people who are not anti-him but see no evidence he is a possible long term solution is fine.

I think the mods here generally do a fantastic job. But the Taylor thing has not been moderated fairly IMO.

Just my opinion, but the reason it appears that way is because one side generally is the side to instigate nearly all of the exchanges on the topic. Thread about a WR? Let's make a jab at the QB, because why not. Thread about the coach? He's doomed because he chose to bring back our QB. And so on. I understand it isn't 100% the case, but it is a distinct majority of the time.

Ryan where are my childish remarks? Dont post something like that, this isnt Maury Povich show. Dont sensationalize somethimg that never occurred.

Other threads. Mostly towards TT non believers. "Get over yourself". "Give up your fandom" from post at 208pm here as well

A guy posting on a bills message board isn't gonna give up his fandom after sitting through edwards, losman, fitz, and Taylor.

Anyways. This thread is beyond beat.

TT will show up next year and shut up the haters or he will remain tentative and be shown the door, its simple.

You and other "TT guys" are optimistic and I respect that, gotta respect the doubters as well.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Because you still harbour an unquenchable thirst of hatred towards Tyrod. In the face of unquestionable facts that contradict the very foundation your opinion stands on. On more than one occasion you have been proven to be wrong then you usually throw out an insult or some childish snead remark. You havent changed one bit. We get it Taylor isnt Rodgers, Ryan, or Brady. He also wasnt tossing up pick sixes like Fitz, want collapsing like butt fumble, and generally helped to put this teams offense top ten in scoring.

Get over yourself. He is what he is goig to be until he is or isnt. What he is unquestionably is the starting qb if the Buffalo Bills and if you cant objectively critique him without resorting to pure vitriol in discussions about the topic, well then might be time to hang that fandom up.

Hatred?

I think you are mistaken when you say that.

I've been objectively giving my thoughts...vitriol is not what's going on here.

Please direct me to any post where I've clearly posted like that in regards to TT or stop making false claims.

Other threads. Mostly towards TT non believers. "Get over yourself". "Give up your fandom" from post at 208pm here as well

A guy posting on a bills message board isn't gonna give up his fandom after sitting through edwards, losman, fitz, and Taylor.

Anyways. This thread is beyond beat.

TT will show up next year and shut up the haters or he will remain tentative and be shown the door, its simple.

What I continue to find ironic is posters that seem to have these issues with me and my rhetoric, but then post at me with remarks like the ones like the poster you quoted.

I tend to believe these posters just dislike me because of my position...my demeanor since coming here has been very tame and has primarily stayed on topic without insulting or talking down to others.

Truth be told..these posters are acting worse than me here, but they try to justify it with false accusations and using my past actions against me when I came here looking to leave that behind.

It is what it is, and I'm disappointed things have played out this way.

Stop giving it to him and see if he stops giving it back?

love the avitar by the way

I've went that route numerous times.

The problem is that he finds a post he doesn't like from me (mostly TT discussion) and posts something similar to what you just read.

Just another poster who acts more like a scorned lover instead of a guy who can keep things on topic and leave the BS out of it.

Maybe one day these folks can treat this place like how it's intended instead of trying to attack posters that they don't agree with.

You're clinging on to words I used on the old board. I got on here and tried very hard to leave that behind and start fresh. Many posters haven't followed suit and continue to use that former version of me to judge me here...that's unfair when I really did put forth effort to refrain from the insults, name calling, and my overall tone.

With all due respect now someone (not me) is going to tell you to stop playing the victim

Why? Because you are still insulting people and talking down to them in a lot of your posts sir

Why dont you try cutting those things out of the points you are trying to make and see what the response is

With all due respect now someone (not me) is going to tell you to stop playing the victim

Why? Because you are still insulting people and talking down to them in a lot of your posts sir

Why dont you try cutting those things out of the points you are trying to make and see what the response is

Been there and done that.

I came onto this board with a different mindset and told all these posters that I didn't want that here.

It's really that simple. I don't want or need to resort to insults or personal attacks. I'm good simply discussing the topics at hand. I'm fine with you or anyone else thinking whatever they want about TT. The problem is that many others can't deal with my thoughts on him as a player.

I came onto this board with a different mindset and told all these posters that I didn't want that here.

It's really that simple. I don't want or need to resort to insults or personal attacks. I'm good simply discussing the topics at hand. I'm fine with you or anyone else thinking whatever they want about TT. The problem is that many others can't deal with my thoughts on him as a player.

Crusher,

I invite you to read what you are posting....perhaps you simply do not realize you are posting derogatory comments?

TBD/mods try to allow posters a chance to iron out personal differences on their own and as adults its something all of us should be capable of doing.

I can tell you from personal experience when the differences start interfering with how well the forum operates, turning threads into back and forth arguments somebody will get sent packing.

been there and done that...

Edited by Figster

TBD/mods try to allow posters a chance to iron out personal differences on their own and as adults its something all of us should be capable of doing.

I can tell you from personal experience when the differences start interfering with how well the forum operates, turning threads into back and forth arguments somebody will get sent packing.

been there and done that...

I'm not concerned myself.

As I've stated...you can go back and see what I set out to do once I got here...I was very clear that I didn't want to repeat the mistakes from the other board here, and I was on my best behavior during that time.

I came here acting as an adult and looking to keep this board the same way it was before us refugees arrived. Needless to say, it wasn't that way with some others, and things have continued to escalate since.

It'll be very disappointing if anyone loses their ability to post here, but I'm starting to think it may take that in order to get the message across.

Let it be known that I wish to be here, and will continue to keep discussion limited to the topic at hand and will refrain from anything more.

Even if he does, so what! It's his opinion, is he not allowed to have one because it doesn't line up with you or a few others?

I

The OP wouldn't even mention this guy if he didn't have it hard for TT...FACT.

A week away from this thread and not even a remotely recent dialogue between the two of us and, without any prompting from me or even a post by me, you go with this.

You're clinging on to words I used on the old board. I got on here and tried very hard to leave that behind and start fresh. Many posters haven't followed suit and continue to use that former version of me to judge me here...that's unfair when I really did put forth effort to refrain from the insults, name calling, and my overall tone.

One example of how you haven't really changed...

Maybe you're the one who's got it hard for someone...

Is that it? Bang and i professed our love, you feel left out?

Oh Crusher, don't worry, I'm not a one man kinda guy :flirt:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

As I've stated...you can go back and see what I set out to do once I got here...I was very clear that I didn't want to repeat the mistakes from the other board here, and I was on my best behavior during that time.

I came here acting as an adult and looking to keep this board the same way it was before us refugees arrived. Needless to say, it wasn't that way with some others, and things have continued to escalate since.

It'll be very disappointing if anyone loses their ability to post here, but I'm starting to think it may take that in order to get the message across.

Let it be known that I wish to be here, and will continue to keep discussion limited to the topic at hand and will refrain from anything more.

My thoughts also and I didn't mean to single you out.

Sorry OP for getting off topic...

Edited by Figster

Do you feel left out?

GROUP HUUUUG!!!!!

I

A week away from this thread and not even a remotely recent dialogue between the two of us and, without any prompting from me or even a post by me, you go with this.

One example of how you haven't really changed...

Maybe you're the one who's got it hard for someone...

Is that it? Bang and i professed our love, you feel left out?

Oh Crusher, don't worry, I'm not a one man kinda guy :flirt:

Want me to go back and quote you calling me sad, pathetic, among other things?

I'll admit I haven't been perfect here in regards to my conduct of late, but it's only because you opened up that can of worms.

Time for you to accept that you have been anything but innocent here and own the conduct you love to cite me for.

Crusher,

I invite you to read what you are posting....perhaps you simply do not realize you are posting derogatory comments?

It's Dr. Jekyll you're talking to right now. Mr Hyde will inevitably be around.

Unfortunately, Dr Jekyll doesn't have a clue about what he does as Mr Hyde...

Want me to go back and quote you calling me sad, pathetic, among other things?

I'll admit I haven't been perfect here in regards to my conduct of late, but it's only because you opened up that can of worms.

Time for you to accept that you have been anything but innocent here and own the conduct you love to cite me for.

I said those things after you had just insulted me.

That's what you always do :nana:

Sweet!!!

Starting when?