I'm still new. But had a question about Corey Graham

First I'm from the BBMB that closed down. I've been reading on here a lot. I like the way things are done here. Thanks for having me. I rarely ever post. My thoughts though after the draft is similar to others about our safety group. I have heard maybe Aaron comes back, but what about Corey Graham? I know he wasn't amazing here but as a slot/safety guy similar to Hyde Graham is a good cover guy. Just not so great on the tackling side of things. That was my impression watching him. But he's out there. Can't be too expensive given nobody has signed him. Better pass rush and run defense this year we are hoping would mean he could be a solid rotational guy. Anyways sorry if this needs to be merged I didn't see anything for it. And thanks for having me over here. Go bills!!

Edited by Rc2catch

I get a little scared. My nephew is a huge Carolina fan and the one thing they always lacked was decent safeties. Carolina never put money into the secondary but as long as they had a great pass rush it didn't show up that much. And nobody could run very well against them with that line and linebacker corp they always had. Hate to see Buffalo walk into the year at safety bare thin. I won't lie though I don't know much at all about poyer

I get a little scared. My nephew is a huge Carolina fan and the one thing they always lacked was decent safeties. Carolina never put money into the secondary but as long as they had a great pass rush it didn't show up that much. And nobody could run very well against them with that line and linebacker corp they always had. Hate to see Buffalo walk into the year at safety bare thin. I won't lie though I don't know much at all about poyer

Poyer is going to be Kurt Coleman 2.0 imo