As much as I liked the draft, the one thing that bugged me..

Logic

They also have Colt Anderson and Trae Elston who they picked up on waivers at S

As far as FA, the best ones left right now are Donte Whitner (haha), Jairus Byrd (hehe), Matt Elam, Baccari Rambo, Michael Griffin and Deshaun Goldson..

Corey Graham is still available.

Was not taking a safety in one of the best safety classes in recent memory.

I realize that with all the Bills' needs, they weren't going to be able to select a player at every position of need.

That being said, the depth behind Hyde and Poyer is non-existent right now. If one were to get hurt, we'd have the likes of Jonathan Dowling or Gary Shamiel starting. Who? Exactly.

Furthermore, I was hoping for one more legitimate safety so that Hyde could slide down to big nickel on certain down and distances.

Any worthwhile FA safeties still sitting on the market? I have some faith that things will be okay at WLB, but at safety? Eesh. Frighteningly shallow talent pool on the Bills roster currently.

Can't do everything in the draft. There are veteran options to be had if need be. And who is to say Dowling and Shamiel can't do the job? A rookie would be just as much of a crap shoot. Players need opportunity and then we will see.

It bugged me that they n didn't draft more linemen. More than a third of your starters are linemen. I think you have to draft for the line every year.

You can always find some Rambo to play safety. Actually, one of the two rookie lbs might play back there.